Proposal and Capture Strategist
In this role, you will:
- Produce proposals, concept papers, and marketing documents that communicate the core concepts of our business strategy, mission, impact, and products to multiple audiences, including contracting officers, proposal evaluators, senior leadership, policy makers, and the public.
- Manage and write complex proposals that require coordination between multiple teams across different Palantir offices. Collaborate with section authors from across the company, set deadlines, move the project forward, and communicate status updates throughout.
- Identify new customers and opportunities in collaboration with the broader business development team and leadership. Work closely with counterparts to help shape our government outreach and shepherd engagements from initial meeting to contract signing.
- Develop deep expertise with Palantir products, government procurement, use cases, existing customers, and potential customers.
- Serve as a link between business development and engineering teams.
- Develop new ways to improve the proposal development process and streamline our procedures.
- Help design and create graphics to support proposals or other written work.
What We Value
- BA/BS (or MA/MS/JD/MBA/PhD) or equivalent experience.
- At least two years of experience in a role that requires significant writing and/or communications strategy in support of complex projects.
- Excellent writing and editing skills and strong attention to detail.
- Demonstrated project management skills and a love of getting things done, no matter the circumstances.
- Ability to quickly understand technical concepts and thrive in a highly technical environment.
- Deep satisfaction with the process of translating technical concepts or jargon into compelling, concise writing.
- Experience collaborating with many partners within an organization and managing relationships with external counterparts.
- Ability to travel between 25-75% on short notice depending on your home office and the project.
- Please submit a cover letter, resume, and two writing samples solely authored by the applicant. Please upload them as a single PDF file using the "Attach Resume/CV" tool on the applicant page.
- If preferable, you may respond to the Optional Additional Questions instead of (or in addition to) submitting a cover letter.
Palantir is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. Please see the United States Department of Labor's EEO poster and EEO poster supplement for additional information. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at [email protected]