Retail Project Manager
The Senior Associate, Retail Project Management will be charged with helping to create demand and drive consumption with our retail partners, by coordinating projects that will influence shopper behavior and stimulate demand. They will interface with internal and external stakeholders to lead the coordination, execution, and performance tracking of all retail customer programs, ensuring that all projects are delivered on time and within scope and budget.
About the Team
The Retail team is a critical function that drives the Harry’s brand strategy and growth within our mass retail partners. The Retail team is responsible for all customer development activities at each retailer, cultivating relationships across all functions – merchandising, Marketing, Operations and Store execution. As Harry’s continues to develop as a Men’s Grooming brand, the Retail team will be the primary driver of future growth and expansion for the company.
Here’s what you’ll accomplish:
- Establish and achieve annual retail project objectives by preparing and completing activity plans with a focus on driving productivity and quality.
- Facilitate weekly cross-functional meetings and act as a liaison across all Harry’s cross-functional partners including design, brand, supply chain, and 3rd party suppliers to collect feedback and relay project updates to the retail team in a timely and fact-based manner
- Manage the end-to-end creative design queue for all “go-to-market” projects related to retail including in-store merchandising, packaging, and promotional tools. Inspect and edit final deliverables for accuracy and adherence to brand specifications
- interface with key external customer ISM teams to influence the understanding and inclusion of Harry’s in their annual business strategy and plans
- Track program budgets, expenses and campaign response with focus on ROI and future efficiency improvements
This should describe you:
- A Bachelor’s degree and 1-3 years in a dynamic, process driven role such as an agency background, consulting, or a management training program
- Experienced at managing multiple work streams in a fast-paced and challenging environment with the ability to shift priorities to meet rapidly evolving business needs
- Ability to collaborate and drive cross-functional consensus with a global team
- Know-how and confidence presenting to senior leadership in a concise and effective manner
- Ability to exercise independent judgment and discretion, and operate with limited oversight
- An eagerness to learn and tackle any issue that may arise
- Organized, detail oriented and process oriented; a “no task too small” mentality
- Creative skills to be a contributor to "idea generation" of new products or processes
Here's who you'll work with:
- Reporting to the Director of Shopper Marketing, working closely with the Retail Team
- You will work most closely with R&D, Supply Chain, Design, Creative, and external retail contacts.
Harry’s Inc. started in 2013 with simple, fairly priced products that delivered an amazing experience to guys every day. Since then, Harry’s expanded to the UK, developed relationships with retailers such as Target and Walmart, expanded our grooming brand into a personal care powerhouse, and launched a women’s brand called Flamingo.
The key to our success? Our amazing people. From chemists, mechanical engineers, CX associates, to creative directors, sourcing managers, and logistics specialists, Harry’s team is comprised of some of the most brilliant, diverse, and humble people you’ll ever meet.
Our brands answer unmet consumer needs, but our company is a place of inclusion and innovation that attracts some of the brightest minds across industries, geographies, and backgrounds. Whether we have a team of 3 or 300, our core values and our startup mentality remain; we value continuous improvement and learning, teamwork and collaboration, creative problem solving, and open and direct dialogue and feedback. Come for the coffee and free products, stay for the amazing, passionate culture.
Harry’s is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds and perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and do great work together. As an equal opportunity employer, we prohibit any unlawful discrimination against a job applicant on the basis of their race, color, religion, veteran status, sex, parental status, gender identity or expression, transgender status, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetic information. We respect the laws enforced by the EEOC and are dedicated to going above and beyond in fostering diversity across our company.