Revenue Operations Associate
As part of the Revenue Operations team, this person will play a role in Knotel’s expansion. S/he will be given the opportunity to participate and assist in tactical growth plans while contributing to rapidly scaling Revenue teams. We are looking for a motivated, detail-oriented individual who wants to launch their career in an entrepreneurial, start-up environment. Knotel’s team embraces curiosity, integrity, hospitality and tenacious problem-solving, and the Revenue Operations Coordinator will contribute to this culture.
What You’ll Do:
- Support the implementation of key growth initiatives.
- Implement and maintain systems to improve sales effectiveness and productivity such as optimizing coverage, go-to-market design, sales process, and selling infrastructure.
- Update internal CRM systems to ensure accuracy at all times.
- Measure sales effectiveness and prepare statistics for analysis.
- Assist with onboarding new team members.
Who You Are
You are an entrepreneurial, eager learner who excels in a fast-paced, demanding environment. You are immaculately organized, excel at project management, and are always seeking a better solution. You are comfortable with navigating CRM and prospecting tools and understand that data accuracy is indispensable to success. Ambiguous situations inspire you to find clarity, leverage resources, and spark creative thinking. You also have the following:
- 1-3 years work experience.
- A strong analytical background, coupled with attention to detail.
- Proficiency with Excel, Google Docs, and other technology solutions for streamlining business processes.
- Salesforce or CRM knowledge preferred, but not required.
- Real estate knowledge and startup experience preferred, but not required.
Knotel empowers companies to be their most productive by providing tailored, responsive spaces that flex to meet their evolving needs.
Named a Business Insider Top 50 Startup and New York's Hottest New Workspace Model, Knotel has over 100 locations across more than 2 million square feet in New York, San Francisco, London, and Berlin. Founded in 2016, Knotel has raised $160 million in funding. Knotel’s member network includes companies like Starbucks, Cheddar, and King. Visit Knotel.com to learn more.
Our Core Values
Fly your Flag - Don’t check your identity at the door. Bring it inside - we are better for it.
Don’t Look Away- Care for the details no one told you about. Make every space a home and give the gift of belonging.
Outcomes, Not Processes- Time is precious. Save it. Start with the goal and back out the journey
Get Uncomfortable- Innovation starts at the edge of the unknown. Embrace the adventure and sign up for the hairy challenges.
“Where is it Engraved…”- Question orthodoxy.
Share in the Victory Dance- No one summits alone. Leverage the best in others and offer the most in yourself.
Diversity & Inclusion at Knotel
At Knotel, we know that a diverse workforce fosters our individual and collective success. We are committed to building an inclusive, collaborative culture where people of all races, genders, sexual orientations, and religious backgrounds can do their best work. This is all fueled by our employees, who drive the efforts and initiatives outlined here.