Data loss can be devastating. Whether it’s caused by human error, bad code, rogue integrations, or malicious intent, all companies are at risk. OwnBackup is the #1 data backup, archiving, and sandbox seeding app on the Salesforce AppExchange. With over 3,000 customers, we are ranked #25 on Financial Times’ list of America’s fastest growing companies, and have raised $267.5 million in funding from Salesforce Ventures and others.
The mission of Sales Enablement at OwnBackup is to increase sales results and productivity by providing integrated content, training and coaching programs for all customer-facing roles along the entire customer’s buying journey. The Sales Enablement Manager will be the face of our onboarding experience. In this role, you will be the one of the first faces our sellers get to know and serve as a trusted counterpart for our sales leaders on anything and everything regarding corporate training, product training, sales skills training, and sales process training. You’ll take the lead in delivering and enhancing our world-class bootcamp program, building and managing 30-60-90 plans for all sales hires, creating program project plans, defining executables, tracking delivery of all items and overall providing an exceptional experience for our sellers. And across all of this, you will be able to quantify the impact and increasing efficacy of your onboarding programs’ impact on new hire productivity and goal achievement.
- Become the subject matter expert and take full ownership of our onboarding curriculum and strategy here at OwnBackup
- Implement a continuous improvement process for Onboarding where we are always reiterating our onboarding curriculum to meet the current needs of our new hires and customer expectations
- Project management for all sales enablement onboarding programs across sales teams globally including but not limited to: New Hire Onboarding, 30-60-90 Day Plans, & Continuing Education/Training Workshops/Events
- Collaborate with sales leadership to build 30, 60, and 90 Day Plans for all functions of Sales and be able to own this program completely
- Extend sales enablement programs across the Customer Success organization to drive efficiency and effectiveness
- Act as field coach for Sales & Customer Success at management’s request.
- Serve as the main source of communication to Executives, SMEs and participants on expectations and logistics for each program
- Manage the main Sales Enablement calendar
- Co-manage Brainshark, Spekit, and other technologies/tools owned by Sales Enablement
- Capture all content for reuse and easy access by the sales team.
- Be able to build new content for Sales Enablement and work with Subject Matter Experts internal and external to OwnBackup to capture their enablement content for Sales
- Implement new processes for our new hires and field sales teams to access important content critical to sales success
- Become certified in WinningbyDesign’s sales methodology within your first six months at OwnBackup
- Assist in the development of presentation materials for all programs
- Help to grow and improve our curriculum for onboarding and certification programs
- Work with the Sales Enablement Manager and VP of Sales Operations to improve processes related to program coordination and participation
- Deliver and Compile survey feedback to determine actionable items for next delivery of each programBecome certified in WinningbyDesign’s Sales Methodology and be prepared to teach this methodology directly to new hires via virtual, face-to-face, and on-demand training methods
- Measure and report on onboarding program efficacy and impact by new hire cohort
- Bachelor’s degree required. Master’s degree preferred
- 3-5 years of onboarding experience working with SaaS organizations
- 3-5 years of classroom, on-demand, and/or online training experience (delivery and instructional design a plus)
- Be open to take critical and constructive feedback from your manager and other sales leaders at OwnBackup
- Flexibility and ability to adjust on the fly to new business demands and changing environments
- Strong professional communication skills (verbal and written)
- Excellent organizational and project management skills.
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong time management skills; ability to prioritize and multitask efficiently.
- Ability to interface and communicate with all Executives and counterparts on program requirements, goals and logistics
- Ability to work collaboratively with all departments in a result driven and team-oriented environment
- Expert proficiency in Brainshark (or any LMS solution), Google Docs/SlidesSheets, and other learning based platforms
- Experience with Salesforce.com
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively with Sales Enablement, Sales Ops, and key stakeholders and leaders within OwnBackup
This is a full-time position. The ideal candidate will work out of our New Jersey office to maximize interaction with business.
Here at OwnBackup, culture is as important as results, and a key part of our culture is our differences. As we scale to help all types of companies protect precious data, our team must reflect the diversity we serve. OwnBackup is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we believe that every employee in the company brings a unique perspective that they can and should contribute in order to make an impact every day. We strive to be one team, one culture, and one family that builds trust through transparency. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, protected veteran status or disability status. OwnBackup will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.A Bit About Us
Have a look at our market opportunity and read through the AppExchange reviews to get to know OwnBackup a little better. Founded in 2015, OwnBackup is backed by top-tier venture capital firms and Salesforce Ventures. The company has experienced 100% y/y growth, establishing early market dominance in a big addressable market. To put it in perspective OwnBackup has 2k customers and nearly all of Salesforce 150k customers are a potential fit to use our products. Given the company’s vision to be the leading Cloud Data Protection Platform, there are also plans to expand into other SaaS ecosystems in the company year.