Sales Enablement Program Manager/Analyst
Reporting to the VP of Sales Enablement, the Sales Enablement Program Manager/Analyst will design the enablement team’s program management processes, communication and results measurement efforts - all of which is designed to help Collibra’s sales organization meet and exceed their targets by having the knowledge, skills and behaviors needed. The Sales Enablement team is responsible to onboard, drive productivity, gain adoption of sales methodology and process, measure and grow sales skills that create an effective, efficient and functional cloud-first sales organization to exceed customer expectations.
The Sales Enablement Program Manager/Analyst knows that our work matters- as critical connectors across the organization, We are passionate and talented people that take ownership and get things done. Our ideas and actions will transform our company, our industry, and a lot more.
The Sales Enablement Program Manager/Analyst at Collibra is responsible to:
- Establish methods for measuring and reporting on learner engagement, retention, and application.
- Establish a regular cadence and program management process, relying on core project management skills to drive a repeatable, scalable process for enablement learning on a monthly and quarterly basis
- Create program visibility through written communications, stakeholder engagement, ongoing reporting, and summary presentations.
- Partner with our instructional designer, sales coach and onboarding leaders in support of key initiatives, while engaging with stakeholders to gather feedback, share results and validate outcomes to help improve future programs
- Experience building global learning programs and projects from the ground up, documenting all phases of project work and associated timelines.
- Experience gathering, analyzing, and reporting out data related to training programs, providing both ROI and Lessons Learned to create improvement
- A passion for, and understanding of, the value of communication, collaboration, transparency and a willingness to operate in ambiguous situations
- Strong time management and organizational skills, with a sense of humor and flexibility to keep multiple stakeholders moving towards a common goal
- Highly collaborative and empathetic
- A change agent who is comfortable operating in a growth environment
- Focused on impact, through enabling the success of others with a team mentality
- An excellent communicator and lifetime learner
- A problem solver, excited by the opportunity to create and influence a developing organization
Reporting to Collibra’s VP of Sales Enablement, measures of success are:
- Within your first month, you will help set standards for release enablement
- Within your third month, you will build a metrics dashboard with Sales Ops to provide transparency to enablement outcomes and impact
- Within your sixth month, you will have set the foundation for communicating, reporting and managing key enablement programs