Sales Engineer at Cedar
Cedar is improving the healthcare financial experience. Our technology improves the overall experience of patient billing and engagement, enabling providers to thrive in a rapidly changing environment while helping patients understand the cost of their care.
The Sale Engineer’s primary goal is to support Cedar’s technical and commercial teams during the sales process by educating and engaging prospective clients at the product and technical levels. The Sales Engineer will work with internal and external partners to deeply understand our prospective client's specific problems to collaboratively design solutions for utilizing Cedar’s product offerings.
Our ideal candidate has the technical expertise and client facing experience to drive the adoption of Cedar’s product and workflows in the marketplace. This is a role that requires tight process management, and high throughput. Given our expanding client base, the ideal candidate must be comfortable operating independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Prepare and deliver technical presentations to current and prospective Cedar clients alongside sales and account management teams
- Collaborate with Cedar’s Product, Engineering, Design, and Implementation teams to prioritize client development needs
- Provide support in the development of new product offerings through research and client validation
- Design and deliver client product demonstrations supporting the sales and account management teams
- Respond to technical RFI’s/RFP’s
- Maintain a culture that adheres to Cedar’s values of focusing on our vision, using good judgement, staying positive, and disallowing mediocrity
Skills & Experience
- 6+ years in a technical product management, software engineering, or technical consulting role
- 3+ years in a client facing role, such as consulting, project management, sales engineering, or implementations engineer
- Demonstrated technical aptitude and ability to represent technology conversations in a sales context
- Familiarities with data structures, relational databases, and cloud infrastructure
- Familiarity with basic security concepts
- Excellent listening and communication skills (verbal, written, presentation)
- Excited about Cedar’s mission of improving the healthcare finance experience
- Eligible to work in the United States
- Ability to travel up to 40% of working time
What do we offer to the ideal candidate?
- An opportunity to solve a problem that affects millions of patients annually
- A chance to join a high-growth company at an early stage
- The ability to impact the growth of our company, we value all comments and suggestions
- Transparency across teams and interaction with multiple departments
- Competitive pay, employer-paid healthcare, stock options
- Daily team lunch and unlimited healthy snacks
- Exposure to top venture capitalists including Thrive Capital and Founders Fund