Riskified is the AI platform powering the eCommerce revolution. We use cutting-edge technology, machine-learning algorithms, and behavioral analytics to identify legitimate customers and keep them moving toward checkout. Merchants use Riskified to increase revenue, prevent fraud, and eliminate customer friction. Riskified has reviewed hundreds of millions of transactions and approved billions of dollars of revenue for merchants across virtually all industries, including a number of Fortune 500 companies.About the Role
The Sales Incentive Compensation Manager is responsible for the strategy, architecture and overall performance of Riskified’s global Sales Incentive Compensation program. This role reports into the Vice President, Revenue Operations, and will partner closely with the Commercial Leadership team, Finance and HR to ensure effective and scalable plan designs across Riskified's Commercial Organization. This role is also accountable for reporting plan effectiveness and is the functional owner of the Sales Incentive Compensation application.What You'll Be Doing
- Lead the creation, articulation and interpretation of the sales incentive compensation philosophy that aligns with Riskified's’ values and mission to include sales plans for reps, managers, and business development in both emerging and established markets.
- Collaborate with Finance and liaison with Sales and Business Development VP’s on compensation calculations and payouts.Act as the liaison across different functional groups including, HR, Legal, Revenue Operations, Sales, and Finance leadership.
- Coordinate with Sales VP’s/Managers, Finance, SFE Managers and Revenue Operations on Quota and Territory assignment, and New Rep Ramp.
- Collaborate with Finance and IT on all business processes related to Plan delivery and administration to include functional leadership of the Sales Incentive Compensation application. Assist in managing the Xactly relationship.
- Act as the liaison across different functional groups including HR, Revenue Operations, Sales/BD, and Finance leadership.
- Lead configuration of annual Sales Incentive Compensation plans. Provide leadership, guidance and support to finance and IT from plan architecture to rollout plans to participants. Monitor plan performance.
- Work closely with Revenue Operations, Finance, and the IT Application Manager to upgrade to a Sales Incentive Compensation application such as Xactly Incent.
- Create plan documents, communicate plan details and monitor acknowledgement to participants..
- Work with finance and operations to implement and maintain a rigorous audit process to ensure data integrity. Maintain policies, procedures, and controls for incentive compensation plans.
- Create & manage sales contests and SPIF’s with the assistance of the Sales Leaders, Finance, Revenue Operations team and CRM Application Manager.
- Work with IT to build incentive compensation dashboards and reports, providing Sales leadership real-time visibility into plan performance and effectiveness. Partner with Sales, establish monthly meeting rhythm with Sales Leadership to review plan performance.
- Support Finance in developing quarterly forecasts and annual budgets on incentive compensation expenses.
- Support ad-hoc Sales Incentive and Performance Reporting requests as required.
- Create and lead sales incentive issue resolution process with Sales, Business Operations, HR and finance.
- Bachelor’s degree required or equivalent experience. STEM or Economics preferred.
- 7+ years of sales incentive compensation experience with 2-3 years managing a global plan required. Technology/software incentive compensation experience is a plus.
- Demonstrated knowledge of best practices in incentive compensation – plan structure (Leverage and Excellence concepts), plan delivery, process management, and administration.
- Hands-on experience managing Xactly’ s sales incentive platform. Xactly Configuration and Reporting Certification Levels 1 & 2 required, Level 3 preferred. Working knowledge of Advanced Sales Quota Planning and AlignStar a plus.
- User experience in Salesforce.com. Knowledge of Tableau and Salesforce.com Reporting a plus.
- Ability to build relationships and to influence and collaborate across departments in order to achieve objectives.
- Possess a high level of integrity. Be widely trusted, direct, and truthful, with the ability to establish and maintain effective relationships and gain confidence.
- Solutions and client service-oriented, with an emphasis on problem-solving.
- Proven organizational skills with attention to detail and the ability to prioritize and work well in an environment with competing demands.
- A data-driven mindset and strong demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills – ability to influence, drive decisions, and lead discussions utilizing data.
- Willingness to work in New York City and travel periodically to Tel Aviv, Israel (or other locations) to meet with key stakeholders
We are a fast-growing and dynamic startup with 500+ team members between our offices in Tel Aviv and New York City. We value collaboration and innovative thinking. We’re looking for bright, driven, and passionate people to grow with us.
Some NYC Benefits & Perks:
- Fully-covered medical, dental, and vision insurance from your first day
- Stock options for all employees, 401(k) + matching, commuter benefits
- Catered lunch, team events, healthy snacks, yoga, pilates, soccer league, and more
Fortune Magazine: 25 Best Workplaces in New York
Announcing Riskified's $165M Funding Round
Inc Magazine: Best Workplaces
Built In NYC: 100 Best Workplaces
Crain's: Best Places to Work in New York City
TechCrunch: Riskified Prevents Fraud on Your Favorite eCommerce Site
Calcalist: Riskified is the Most Promising Startup in 2019
Riskified is deeply committed to the principle of equal opportunity for all individuals. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by law.