We believe shared knowledge has the power to create a better world. We’re on a mission to enable others to share what they know and monetize their knowledge. Through thoughtful tools and resources, we help transform expertise and know-how into thriving online businesses.
As a Salesforce Administrator, you will help shape our sales and success strategy by working within the Business Operations team. You’ll lead the development of our < 1-year old Salesforce.com environment (lightning interface), implementing solutions that are impactful and scalable, while keeping the end user experience in mind. This role provides an opportunity to work cross-functionally with our Data, Engineering, and Marketing teams to design integrated and compliant systems. Ideal candidates are comfortable owning a strategic project roadmap alongside day-to-day tactical administration.
- Administrator our SFDC environment: Create and maintain custom objects/ fields, validation rules, layouts, reports, dashboards, profiles, permission sets, sharing rules, approval rules, lightning flows, to optimize business processes
- Collaborate with Sales and Business Ops leadership to identify process/system gaps to improve sales velocity and outcomes; independently seek opportunities to further leverage SFDC to support our scaling organization
- Manage integrations and third party sales productivity applications
- Develop and manage a SFDC data quality program
- Coordinate evaluation, scope, and completion of new requests; along with required organizational change management
- Own creation and maintenance of SFDC environment specs and documentation
- Assist in user account provisioning and training to grow the SFDC skill set across the company
- Over 3-years experience working as a Salesforce Administrator with certification(s), preferably in SaaS
- Outstanding functional and project management skills; ability to gather requirements and distill information effectively across a variety of stakeholders, from rep to executive levels
- Analytical hard skills with experience using at least one BI Platform (in addition to native Salesforce reporting); intermediate SQL ability preferred
Teachable is an instructor-focused platform that empowers creators to build and sell online courses and coaching on any topic-from iOS development to watercolor painting to card tricks. Instructors using our platform have collectively earned more than a billion dollars to date.
Since our founding, we've raised more than $12.5 million from top venture investors and were acquired in March of 2020. Teachable is now part of Hotmart Company, a global tech group focused on the Creator Economy, with over 1,300 employees in 8 countries (Netherlands, USA, Brazil, Spain, Mexico, Colombia, France and UK). Hotmart´s mission is to help creators make a living from their passions, using digital products to entertain, help and instruct their audiences.
We're growing rapidly, with triple-digit year-over-year growth, and are continuing to build a diverse team of top-notch talent. We won't hold you back from reaching your full potential at Teachable; you'll have the freedom to be an integral member of our tight-knit team, with great benefits and perks. Your work here will directly impact hundreds of thousands of online educators, entrepreneurs, and creatives.
We plan to be optionally remote until at least September 2021
Comprehensive Health, Dental, & Vision benefits with options covering up to 100% of monthly premium
Generous Vacation, Personal, and Sick Time
Parental leave, 16 weeks fully paid after three months of service
4% 401(k) with match after three months of service
Supplemental student loan repayment assistance or a professional education stipend
Tax-free commuter benefit
50% gym & wellness match
Teachable encourages individuals from a broad diversity of backgrounds to apply for positions. We are an equal opportunity employer, meaning we're committed to a fair and consistent interview process. Please tell us in your application if you require an accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job.