Salesforce Program Manager (Contract) at Better
Better is redefining homeownership and making it simpler, faster—and most importantly—more accessible for everyone. We leverage technology and expertise to find ways that we can make the homebuying journey more approachable and understandable.
- Right now we’re funding over $4 billion in home loans per month
- We’ve funded over $40 billion in loans and $3.5 billion in insurance
- We ranked #1 in the U.S. on LinkedIn's Top Startups 2020
- We ranked #11 on Fortune’s Best Places to Work in Financial Services 2020
- Our Founder and CEO was named in Comparably's Top 25 CEOs for Diversity
- We were listed to Forbes’ FinTech 50 2020
- And #15 on the 2020 CNBC Disruptor 50
- We’ve secured over $254 million from our investors to date
Our company is made up of driven, passionate people who bring their unique backgrounds and perspectives to everything we do and we are committed to fostering diversity, multiculturalism, and inclusion. We see the perspectives that each person brings and a diverse workforce as essential for individual and collective success. We believe it’s important to foster a company culture that encourages curiosity and passion—from employee resource groups and learning opportunities to team outings and community outreach.
A Better opportunity:
The People Systems team at Better.com is responsible for building and improving upon systems and processes that operationalize our People strategy, with an emphasis on scalability, efficiency, and compliance. We are looking for a Salesforce Program Manager to lead the Salesforce implementation across our US and India workforces.
This is a remote and contract role.
The ideal candidate will have experience in deploying Salesforce at rapidly-growing companies with a wide range of partner groups. The candidate should have an affinity for working within a hyper-growth, continuously evolving organization. You will work with the implementation partner and internal business teams to understand and define the business processes and lead all aspects of the implementation and execution of those processes within the CRM Platform.
Responsibilities will include:
- Run and own Salesforce CRM at Better (implementation, stabilization, and optimization) across our US and India populations
- Partner with the Salesforce Implementation Vendor, internal Salesforce Configuration Partner, and People Systems Product Managers to ensure timely project delivery
- Establish and manage relationships with key partners, as the Salesforce SME, to understand and deliver on their top priorities and requirements
- Collaborate with internal teams to facilitate change management, communications, and training development to ensure a successful Salesforce launch
- Responsible for defining and detailing business requirements, crafting and executing test plans
- Develop a project status report and proactively and consistently communicate to advise all vital parties
- Salesforce certified professional with CRM Project Management experience in leading Salesforce CRM implementations and related projects
- Experience in working with both business and technical teams, leading enablement planning, and deployment across multifaceted teams
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills that are tailored to your audience, with proven ability to present sophisticated technical information in a clear manner
- Comfortable working with a rapidly evolving organization and assessing changing requirements
- Is highly organized, meets project deadlines and proactively delivers on business objectives
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills, as you act as both a business and technical liaison
The Better mission is rooted in values that drive us.
- We do what’s in the best interest of the consumer, not ourselves
- We have growth mindsets, not fixed ones
- We believe that success lies in execution, not credentials
- We act like owners, not just employees
- We work to find answers on our own, not wait for them to be given to us
- We optimize for mission, not ego
Our mission speaks for itself—we continue to outpace the industry at every turn. We’ve recently joined forces in partnership with Ally Bank, and our backers have helped build some of the most transformative tech and finance companies in history. Kleiner Perkins, Goldman Sachs, American Express, Citigroup, Activant Capital, Ally Bank, and others have invested in our vision for what homeownership can be.
Better Benefits & Compensation
Our total rewards package consists of base salary, yearly cash bonus, equity and benefits. Additional employment-related benefits include:
- Comprehensive healthcare, retirement, and voluntary benefits—including medical, dental, vision, savings accounts, 401k, and more
- Personalized care and tools for realizing your mental health and wellness goals
- Robust holistic wellbeing offerings where you can experience unlimited access to virtual fitness, meditation, yoga, cooking classes, homeschooling preparedness, physical therapy, and more
- Unlimited time off (with manager approval)
- 12 weeks of paid parental leave after only 90 days of employment, and 20 weeks after 24 months of service
- Inclusive fertility benefits for you or your eligible dependents, regardless of participation in a Better medical plan
Better is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion or religious creed, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, marital status, family or parental status, disability, military or veteran status, age, or any other basis protected by law. All employment decisions at Better are based on a person’s merit, business needs, and role requirements.
Depending on your location, the California Consumer Privacy Act or other laws may regulate the way we manage the data of job applicants. For further information on how we collect data of job applicants, please click here. By submitting your application, you are agreeing to our use and processing of your data as required.