Scrum Master at Reonomy
- Collaborate with product, engineering, and design leadership to produce, maintain, and drive against feature roadmaps and schedules.
- Produce easily digestible reports of status, team progress, dependencies, and roadblocks.
- Communicate outside of the engineering team to promote transparency, share roadmaps, and provide regular progress reports.
- Work across the entire company, as necessary, to mitigate dependencies and resolve blockers.
- Facilitate discussions, decision making, and conflict resolution.
- Partner with our test engineers to track and quantify the quality of our output and the impact of unplanned work on each team.
- Track team, role, and overall capacity at the sprintly and quarterly level to drive sprint planning and hiring needs respectively.
- Influence the entire organization on how to best use agility to delight our customers.
- Build a trusting culture across the teams so that issues can be raised safe from negative consequences and with an emphasis on problem-solving and process improvements.
- Drive team agility and self-organization through standard agile rituals and processes to help teams achieve their commitments and schedules.
- 4+ years in a Scrum Master capacity (Startup experience preferred)
- Experienced champion of agile concepts
- Expert in agile project management using user stories, epics, etc.
- Familiar with Jira, Asana or similar project management systems
- Familiar with other agile approaches: Kanban, XP, Lean, SAFe, etc.
- Familiar with agile techniques such as CICD, continuous testing, continuous release, automated testing, pairing
- Familiar with technologies such as python, react, and elastic search
- A team player who enjoys collaborating with others
- Excellent communicator, mentor, and coach
- Experience on teams building online SaaS software applications and services
- Competitive salary
- Company stock options
- 100% coverage on medical, vision and dental health plans
- Unlimited Vacation
- 401k plan and commuter benefits
- Office perks: catered lunches 3x/week, catered breakfast 2x/week, unlimited snacks, team happy hours, Free Citi Bike membership, fitness discounts, Free Spotify membership, dedicated wellness rooms in the office!