Scrum Master at Zipari
| Greater NYC Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:19 a.m. (EST) on Friday, September 25, 2020
Zipari is a technology start-up company based in DUMBO, Brooklyn, NY. Our mission is to disrupt the insurance industry by introducing consumer-centric solutions powered by data analytics. We encourage all candidates to apply if shaping the future of a growing company, investing in our culture, and solving complex challenges interests you. The Zipari team members have strong work ethics, believe in what Zipari is building, and are committed to achieving company goals. Our team has foodies, talented musicians, artists, and a mix of other unique elements that make us one: The Zipari team!
What You'll Be Doing
- Leading multiple product development teams that involve one or more Zipari products using scrum or other agile methodologies.
- Partnering with Client Delivery and other departments to ensure products are delivered on time.
- Managing blockers, obstacles and dependencies.
- Creating weekly status reports and facilitating team meetings.
- Managing expectations of internal stakeholders by aligning communications and improving awareness on progress, issues, and risks.
- Monitoring team performance through dashboards and reports to help identify continuous improvement opportunities that will support the team to work smarter and more effectively.
- Maintaining high quality assurance standards that support Zipari’s commitment to customer satisfaction and launching superior products.
- Promoting teamwork and a collaborative work environment.
- Driving Zipari’s continuous improvement efforts.
- 5+ years of Project Management experience
- 5+ years working with Software Developers
- 3+ years managing Agile projects
- 3+ years of health insurance experience
- Extensive hands-on experience with JIRA on agile projects
- Strong understanding of Software Development Life Cycle
- Experience working with backend APIs and data integrations
- Extensive experience implementing risk management protocols and ensuring the necessary “bottom up” and “top down” communications necessary to make them effective
- Experience working at a software product company
- Competitive salary
- Excellent health, dental and vision benefits
- Generous vacation and leave policies
- Flexible working hours
- Support for remote work during COVID-19
- Unlimited monthly MetroCard
- Maternity and paternity leave
- Advanced certification and training opportunities
- Roundout - weekly get-togethers hosted by our Founder/CEO
- Casual dress
Zipari is committed to a diverse workplace and equal opportunity. We understand that the products we build and the work that we do is better and greater when it is inclusive of varied experiences, skills, and perspectives. We encourage everyone whose experience is close to what we are looking for to apply and allow our team to get to know you.
Read Full Job Description