Self Service Enrollment Manager
Who we are
At Justworks, you’ll enjoy a welcoming and casual environment, great benefits, wellness program offerings, company retreats, and the ability to interact with and learn from leaders in the startup community. We work hard and care about our most prized asset - our people.
We’re helping businesses get off the ground by enabling them to focus on running their business. We solve HR issues. We’re data driven and never stop iterating. If you’d like to work in a supportive, entrepreneurial environment, are interested in building something meaningful and having fun while doing it, we’d love to hear from you.
This job is interdisciplinary - a mix of Sales and Support, with a focus on customer service and product feedback. As the Self Service Enrollment Manager you’ll handle inbound communication from small companies going through our Self Service enrollment funnel. We rely on you to provide timely responses to their questions, and to manage their statuses in our internal systems. We love when you share feedback with the product team on customers’ needs to inform us about which features they should prioritize. You will summarize frequently asked questions to help shape how we communicate with prospects so that they become customers.
Self Service leadership will look to you to surface which actions that you take over and over again so that they can be automated. Our processes will change quickly, so be ready to adapt.
The best Self Service Enrollment Associate will communicate effectively the value of Justworks, respond to prospect and customer questions with grace, and understand our product and processes. You will work closely with Revenue Operations, Demand Generation, and Sales and respond to changing market conditions. This is an excellent opportunity to gain a deep understanding of our marketing and sales processes, systems and operational structure.
What you'll do
- Become a trusted advisor to small businesses and help them navigate their HR choices by understanding your customers’ needs and what is important to their businesses
- Answer inbound support and sales inquiries via email, phone, and live chat with a focus on service excellence
- Manage potential customers through the enrollment funnel internally and maintain accurate data in Salesforce and our internal platform
- Cultivate relationships across Sales and Demand Generation teams
- Support and give feedback to Demand Generation regarding channel performance
- Work with the Workers’ Comp team to prioritize our customers based on their individual needs and timelines
- Liaise with the Benefits team to ensure that our customers meet enrollment requirements
- Understand the value propositions of Justworks and be able to speak to them with prospects and customers
- Help build a reputation for Justworks in the small business community by networking with partners and attending events targeted at entrepreneurs
- Embody the Justworks brand and be an advocate for Self Service customers
- Share customer feedback with your team and with other teams when appropriate
Who you are
- You love to develop and foster relationships and enjoy interpersonal interactions
- You can communicate clearly and concisely, especially when it comes to complicated topics. You can break it down into simple terms people can understand.
- You have know-how to organize and prioritize your workload and see where optimization through automation or process changes is possible.
- You are able to learn the Justworks domains quickly (benefits, payments, health insurance, HR, etc) as well as be aware of industry trends, and competition
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills, including presentation skills
- You can manage multiple relationships at once and enable truly happy customers
- You have a genuine desire to help small businesses and to evangelize the Justworks product
- You’re an overachiever. You never quit, never take no for an answer, and ultimately succeed in everything you do
- You have a knack for coming up with creative solutions to any problems you face
- You enjoy entrepreneurial environments and the opportunity to build something meaningful
- 4-year college degree preferred
- 2 years of professional experience required (in Customer service or Sales is a plus)
- Visa sponsorship for this role is currently not available
Diversity at Justworks
Justworks’ vision is for all identities, backgrounds and expressions to be represented in the workplace. We're building the foundation for long-term success and intend to cultivate a safe, collaborative and inclusive space and company culture.
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, Veteran status, or any other legally protected status.