Senior Agile Program Manager, Hardware at CLEAR
CLEAR’s mission is to strengthen security and create frictionless experiences for consumers. We believe you are you and by using your biometrics - your fingerprints, eyes, and face - we keep you moving. Imagine a world where you can do virtually everything you need to – breeze through the airport, buy a beer at the game, check-in at the doctor’s office, access your office building, and more – without ever pulling out your wallet or phone. Now in 60+ airports and other venues nationwide, you are your ID, credit card, ticket, reservation and more with CLEAR.
We’re defining and leading an entirely new industry, obsessing over our customers, and investing in great people to lead the way. Recently named on CNBC’s Disruptor 50 List and winner of the SXSW Interactive Innovation Award, we're working tirelessly to create frictionless customer experiences for our 4+ million members across the country.
CLEAR is looking for an experienced Project Manager to manage and foster the growth of our platform. You will have a broad love of technology, fast moving projects, working with all aspects of the business, architecture, software development, security and identity paradigms, and an appreciation of hardware. You will be responsible for the management and success project releases for assigned hardware and software creations and integrations; project management; managing release schedules; tracking budgets; optimizing resource assignments; and collaborating with all stakeholders.
The ideal candidate is energized by CLEAR’s groundbreaking efforts and enables the technical challenges with “how” not “if”. You’re comfortable with innovative, mission-critical projects which will lead to a high quality end result. This position reports to the Vice President of Technical Program Management and will work closely with the CTO.
What You Will Do:
- Responsible for project management of architecture, software development, security and identity paradigms, and hardware.
- Responsible for end-to-end project management, demonstrating ownership of the entire process from beginning to end
- Assist biometric leadership with developing a strategic program roadmap for CLEAR’s systems, architecture, and policies
- Apply knowledge from multiple disciplines (i.e., information security, cloud engineering, information technology, etc.) to guide teams with project execution
- Identify and manage program dependencies and risks enabling MVP product and biometric deliverables
- Collaborate with the technical and product teams to translate biometric requirements into user stories for the teams to understand and execute
- Work with key stakeholders across the company to ensure successful biometric deliverables
Who You Are:
- Must have both agile and waterfall delivery experience
- Experience with biometric standards, biometric systems.
- Manage and lead project releases
- Work closely with stakeholders to effectively manage expectations for all software and hardware releases.
- Prepare project plans and project schedules, manage project team assignments, track milestones, and ensure seamless integration with release plans.
- Ensure compliance with standards and customer specifications.
- Lead/Support multi-disciplined project teams in the delivery of innovation lab products and services (on time and in budget).
- Track action items and actively identify and mitigate risks.
- Manage requirements backlogs and Stakeholder priorities
- Knowledge in one or more of the following areas is a strong plus: biometric identification solutions, security and optimization
- ITIL and / or PMP certifications