WHO WE ARE
Braze delivers customer experiences across email, mobile, SMS, and web. Customers, including Seamless, HBO, Disney, Urban Outfitters, and Venmo, use the Braze platform to facilitate real-time experiences between brands and consumers in a more authentic and human way. And we do it at scale – each month, tens of billions of messages are sent to a network of over 2 billion active users through Braze.
Need more proof? Braze was named a Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Mobile Marketing Platforms in 2019. The company has also been named on the Forbes Cloud 100, Inc. Magazine’s 2019 Best Places to Work, and Crain's 2019 Best Places to Work in NYC lists.
CUSTOMER GROWTH - INTEGRATIONS & ONBOARDING
Our mission is to help customers grow by driving value, delivering world-class support, challenging the status quo and creating solutions for business needs and outcomes. We create long-term partnerships with our customers that are built on trust. We’ve got a talented team of experts dedicated to help customers get the most value out of Braze. We succeed by making others successful – providing a great customer experience, and we support each other along the way. To achieve this goal, we’re looking for a high performing Senior Enterprise Customer Onboarding Manager.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
As a Senior Customer Onboarding Manager (GDM), you will own the critical early phase of the customer lifecycle, onboarding Braze’s new clients, and working with Customer Success Managers to deliver great results. You will be responsible for rapidly understanding each client’s business requirements and driving them to realize a fast time-to-value from their investment in Braze as efficiently as possible. Your focus will be particularly on Braze’s largest enterprise and global customers, with programs and implementations happening concurrently in multiple client business units and geographies.
- Manage a portfolio of enterprise and global enterprise customer onboardings to successful outcomes, accelerating Time to Value, growing and retaining customers
- Structure engagement strategies that meet the unique needs of multinational enterprise customers
- Collaborate with internal Braze teams throughout the sales process to ensure onboarding and integration services are sold and scoped correctly
- Orchestrate post sale alignment of appropriate resources and teams to support integration activities
- Act as single point of contact and coordinate engagement and delivery across multiple Braze Onboarding Managers for global clients
- Engage with customer stakeholders to understand their business and technical goals for using Braze, building credible relationships throughout the customer organization, from senior staff to Braze end users
- Manage both technical and relationship escalations from client onboarding phase, ensuring appropriate client communications and internal Braze stakeholder involvement
- Coordinate effectively with client agencies and third parties when needed
- Help drive early adoption, setting KPIs and success metrics for ROI
- Advocate customer business use-cases to product development
- Partner closely with Braze Strategic Customer Success Managers to ensure successful transition of account, including documentation and management of global client stakeholders
- Design and continually improve processes for global delivery, including materials that enhance efficiency and customer experience during onboarding
- Effectively deliver engaging enablement training and workshops
- Where required, tailor 1:1 onsite and remote onboardings to meet client needs and exceed expectations
WHO YOU ARE
- 5 years+ managing complex enterprise implementation projects (with ACV of more than $250K annually) across multiple senior client stakeholders at a SaaS company or similar
- Substantial experience managing project or services delivery for global clients with multiple stakeholder groups
- Knowledge of enterprise sales engagements and stakeholders
- Good communicator with strong influencing and relationship building expertise with Sr Client Stakeholders
- Strong problem solving skills and ability to manage conflicting priorities
- You’re known for being a good collaborator and can motivate or maintain enthusiasm throughout the onboarding engagement
- High level of intellectual curiosity
- You have strong technical aptitude, potentially with domain expertise in the following: SaaS, Mobile, APIs, Marketing Automation, Direct Marketing, Analytics or Programming (HTML etc)
- Project management experience, dealing with large and complex implementations within highly matrixed organizations.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation that includes equity
- Flexible time off policy to balance your work and life, including paid parental leave
- Free daily lunch in the office, including snacks and beverages
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents
- Collaborative, transparent, and fun loving office culture
If you are a California resident subject to the California Consumer Privacy Act, click here to understand how Braze processes your personal information and how you can exercise your rights.