Senior Engineering Program Manager at Peloton
You will be joining a company that creates positivity, community, and fitness with technology. You will work with Product Engineering to build and improve our engagement experience. You will work on large, complex projects supporting our bike, tread, and other products.
- You will coordinate with cross-functional teams within Hardware Engineering, Software, Product, Quality, Operations, and Marketing to create a very comprehensive plan for product initiatives
- Lead the large cross functional team to deliver within the boundary conditions per the Plan of Record
- Coordinate and help come up with solutions to remove impediments, mitigate risks, and keep projects on track and within budget
- Help prioritize programs and projects based on changing functional needs, resource capacity constraints, risk exposure, and interdependencies
- Specify project constraints, and provide mitigation plan and explains its impact
- Help build consensus between teams and map dependencies
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
- 10 or more years experience with managing complex hardware projects through the full product development cycle
- Must be an excellent communicator with the ability to translate complex technical issues or ideas to a wider non-technical audience
- Able to foster and build a collaborative working relationship with various stakeholders
- Experience in working with international suppliers and ODM’s
- Strong analytical, problem solving and planning skills
- Works well in a fast-paced environment
- Self-motivated, action-driven and biased towards results, and has a strong sense of ownership
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy and benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience and comfort of home. We use technology and design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, and Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, and we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses and retail showrooms in the US, UK and Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 and Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.