Peloton is seeking a Sr. Engineering Program Manager to drive planning, project execution, and development. The ideal candidate is relentless in getting things done and have a passion for delivering results with a strong track record of success.
You will be joining a company that creates positivity, community, and fitness with technology. You will work in Hardware Engineering and will be responsible for a connected Fitness Device Product development cycle from concept to launch.
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL:
- You will work with Mechanical and Electrical Engineering, Industrial Design, Software, Product, Quality, and Operations to create detailed and comprehensive program plans
- Establish a comprehensive program schedule with all dependencies, with identified critical paths at each stage of the program
- Establish a detailed program budget for the development cycle
- Lead the cross functional team to execute on the approved Plan of Record
- Keep the leadership team informed of key developments, risks and corrective actions; drive closure on open issues
- Maintain, track and update program level risks, upcoming milestones, and team priorities while also ensuring cross functional alignment and agreement on those areas
- Coordinate and facilitate solutions to mitigate risks, keep projects on track and within budget
- Synthesize issues in an actionable form to the leadership
- Plan and execute Engineering builds successfully
- Prepare and lead successful milestone reviews
- 10+ years experience with Hardware Program Management
- Managed multiple product development cycles for a hardware and software complex system with cross functional dependencies
- Leadership skills and ability to influence and inspire team members
- Excellent communicator with the ability to translate complex technical issues or ideas to a wider audience
- Able to foster and build a collaborative working relationship with various stakeholders
- Experience in working with international suppliers and ODM’s
- Very Strong analytical, problem solving and planning skills; well-organized
- Self-motivated, action-driven and biased towards results, and has a strong sense of ownership
- Deep understanding of Agile and Waterfall methodologies
- Experience building and maintaining detailed program schedules
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.