Senior Implementation Manager, VTS Market at VTS
What Makes This Job Awesome?
- Be Client Success Driven:
- Serve as an advisor cross-functionally across teams at VTS to ensure a consistent client experience from pre-sale through to implementation and ongoing support for each client
- Collaborate directly with professionals on the technical and business teams within each client to confirm goals driving implementation of VTS at their organization
- Master CRE business and workflow domain expertise to build and execute on process advisory solutions
- Own each client's success on the VTS platform by delivering the implementation plan both through technical and workflow solutions
- Using a lens for long-term client success and data completeness within VTS,
- Review data structure and governance within external systems that integrate with and automatically populate data fields within VTS
- Ensure non-integrated data is collected and entered as part of implementation to support data continuity as the client adopts these new workflows
- Be a change leader with your clients - be comfortable challenging them to change workflows and business processes where appropriate in order to optimize business outcomes in the long term
- Run a Tight (Project) Ship:
- Plan, schedule, and manage project timeline and activities from project kick-off through training to ensure each project is delivered on time, within budget, and satisfies the desired outcomes of VTS implementation
- Plan and facilitate regular, recurring project management meetings to ensure the project is on schedule and client expectations are being managed accordingly
- Work with the client to mitigate project risks through clear expectation setting up front and continued review of the strategy as the project progresses
- Proactively identify potential project blockers or challenges and develop and own strategies to mitigate those risks to the project or client’s success
- Work to Scale:
- Document implementation details (integration specs, work-arounds where needed, etc) and client-specific workflows and best-practices for reference both by the client and ongoing support teams
- Documents should be re-usable across projects and templatized when possible to serve as a shared as a resource with the implementation team
- Regularly reflect on and share project learnings with the implementation team with an eye for continuously improving processes to better serve our clients and team
- Be a Leader and Partner:
- Serve as a mentor and teacher to the implementation team and provide project advice, feedback, and support to colleagues - leverage your mastery of client business workflows to level up the collective team knowledge and skill-set
- Partner on [especially] large projects with other team members to serve as the project’s workflow specialist - guide client business teams around change management and workflow best practices tailored to their business needs and desired outcomes, while your partner owns the timeline, technical implementation, and data advisory aspects of the project
- Inform and adhere to the project plan as set by your implementation team partner
- Lead problem solving discussions within the implementation team and collaborate with team leadership to implement solutions (retros, feedback sessions, etc)
- Represent the implementation team in cross-functional initiatives across VTS
What Makes You a Great Fit?
- 4+ years driving enterprise level implementations in a SaaS company
- Owning projects from start to finish and collaborating with large groups of people
- Strong change management experience and dealing with executive level clients
- Consultative mindset
- Industry experience in commercial real estate is a plus
What VTS Values & How We Show It:
- Strive for Excellence - We know your potential is unlimited. Take advantage of our executive coaches and our training and career development programs available to all employees!
- Be Customer Obsessed - We’re employee obsessed too! VTS offers competitive compensation, comprehensive health benefits (including dental and vision), pre-tax commuter benefits, and a 401(k) plan. Not to mention the fun stuff - monthly happy hours, wellness events, clubs, and team lunches!
- Be Curious - Benefit from a culture that promotes new learning. VTS offers an education stipend to all employees!
- Move as One - We work in an open floor plan to promote cross-functional collaboration.
- Take Ownership - Be an owner of the company you’re building with our equity packages.
- Appreciate the Difference - VTS embraces and celebrates diversity. We understand the importance of a strong work-life balance. We offer a flexible PTO policy, generous family leave program, and more!