Senior Implementation Manager at Rhino
Please note: All roles at Rhino are remote, and there will be no future in-office mandate.
Our mission is to give renters everywhere greater financial freedom to plan and enjoy their lives.
Our first product eliminates cash security deposits and puts more money back in renters’ pockets. With over $45 billion tied up in security deposits for 110 million renters in the United States alone, it’s time for security deposits to officially become a thing of the past. Tying up money at one of life’s biggest and most expensive moments just isn’t fair.
So we threw out the antiquated “way of doing things” and built a technology-driven insurance product to help bring renting into the 21st century. With Rhino, millions of renters across the country now have the opportunity to save with our award-winning deposit insurance. We’ve already saved hundreds of millions of dollars for renters and are trusted in over 1 million homes nationwide, and most importantly, we’re just getting started...
Our Product group is looking for an experienced implementation manager to drive partner growth. As an implementation manager, you will own product requirements for current and prospective partners and will play a key role in the onboarding of our partners by managing the integration of their native software with Rhino software.In this role you will:
- Meet and partner with functional leadership and business systems leads to manage and execute high leverage integration projects from concept to execution, in a measurable and repeatable manner
- Drive measurable and agreed-to business outcomes, using an agile-like approach while effectively working cross functionally in a fast-paced environment
- Recommend and deliver feature enhancements on behalf of existing partners.
- Work with APIs and other integrations methods to assist both business and technical teams
- Develop complete understanding of the regulatory environment and relevant product constructs
- 3-5 years experience as a product manager, sales engineer or implementation manager
- Experience with Asana, Atlassian (confluence and JIRA) a plus
- Strong data analysis skills -- from writing SQL to conducting and synthesizing results both qualitative and quantitative
- Good working knowledge of web development platforms, databases and infrastructure.
- Capacity to expand into leadership opportunities and communicate with top level executives
- Comfort in a constantly changing environment with shifting objectives.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Able to effectively communicate and drive results and accountability from local and remote teams
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills
- Consulting experience is a plus, but not required
- Competitive compensation and 401k
- Unlimited PTO to give our employees a little extra R&R when they need it
- Stock option plan to give our employees a direct stake in Rhino’s success
- Comprehensive health coverage (medical, dental, vision)
- Remote Work Program to allow for flexibility between home and the office
- Generous Parental Leave to create a family-friendly culture
- Wellness Perks (Gym, Classpass, & Citibike Memberships)
- Commuter Benefits through a Flexible Spending Account
- Fintech Equality Coalition Founding member
Rhino is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees, and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Rhino are without regard to race, color, age, religion or belief, sexual orientation, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Rhino has a zero-tolerance policy against discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. This includes recruitment, hiring, promotions, transfers, discipline, terminations, wage and salary administration, benefits, and training.