Healthcare is too hard. At Zocdoc, we strive every day to make it easier for patients to get the care they need. Founded with a mission to give power to the patient, Zocdoc enables the seamless healthcare experience patients expect and deserve. Every day, we hear from patients who tell us about the very real difference we’ve made in their lives. You can hear some of their stories here.
The safety and health of our employees is our top priority. As such we will not require our teams to return to the offices until Labor Day 2021. Click here to read more about this decision from Zocdoc's founder and CEO, Oliver Kharraz.
Your Impact on our Mission:
As an Information Security Project Manager, you will be involved in helping our company improve security and help design and implement information security programs that can keep pace with the ever changing threat landscape. You will use your background to help align information security to a fun, fast paced environment. Join us in our mission to help transform healthcare for millions of people.
You’ll enjoy this role if you are…
- Eager to learn more about security, cloud technology, and compliance
- Collaborative and enjoy working with other teams
- Organized and enjoy creating processes and procedures
Your day to day is…
- Participate in running projects for the Information Security Team
- Maintain and develop Security Policies, Procedures, and Process in accordance with compliance regulations
- Run internal security education and awareness campaigns
- Collaborate with partner teams on compliance and security practice
- Lead Zocdoc through annual audits and certifications in collaboration with external auditors
- Conduct Incident Response exercises and improve internal process
You’ll be successful in this role if you have…
- 5+ years of Technical Project Management experience
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Ability to read and interpret information security guidelines
- Clear and concise documentation competency
- Willingness to learn and be hands on technically
- Unlimited PTO
- 100% covered health care option for employees
- Catered Lunch everyday along with snacks
- Cell Phone reimbursement
- Commuter Benefits
- Convenient Soho location
Zocdoc is the country’s leading digital health marketplace that helps patients easily find and book the care they need. Each month, millions of patients use our free service to find nearby, in-network providers, compare choices based on verified patient reviews, and instantly book in-person or video visits online. Providers participate in Zocdoc’s Marketplace to reach new patients to grow their practice, fill their last-minute openings, and deliver a better healthcare experience. Founded in 2007 with a mission to give power to the patient, our work each day in pursuit of that mission is guided by our six core values. Zocdoc is a private company backed by some of the world’s leading investors, and we believe we’re still only scratching the surface of what we plan to accomplish.
Zocdoc is a mission-driven organization dedicated to building teams as diverse as the patients and providers we aim to serve. In the spirit of one of our core values - Together, Not Alone, we are a company that prides itself on being highly collaborative, and we believe that diverse perspectives, experiences and contributors make our community and our platform better. We’re an equal opportunity employer committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. Applicants are considered for employment regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or any other class protected by applicable laws.