Zocdoc is the tech company at the beginning of a better healthcare experience. Every day, we are driven by our mission to give power to the patient, building products and services that simplify and streamline the overall healthcare journey for patients and providers, delivering the modern healthcare experience they expect and deserve.
Healthcare moves slow. We move fast. Patients deserve speed and convenience.
Please be advised that the safety and health of our employees is our top priority. As such we will not require our teams to return to the offices until Labor Day 2021. Click here to read more about the decision.
Your Impact on our Mission
As an Information Security Project Manager, you will be involved in helping our company improve application security and implement information security programs that can keep pace with the ever changing threat landscape. You will use your background to help align information security to a fun, fast paced environment. Join us in our mission to help transform healthcare for millions of people.
You’ll enjoy this role if you are…
- Eager to learn more about security, cloud technology, and compliance
- Collaborative and enjoy working with other teams
- Organized and enjoy creating processes and procedures
Your day to day is…
- Participate in running application centric projects for the Information Security Team
- Collaborate with engineering and product teams on improving security practices
- Work with other Information security members to ensure regulatory compliance
- Contribute to enhancing security detection, prevention, and remediation efforts
You’ll be successful in this role if you have…
- 5+ years of Technical Project Management experience
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Product management experience or managed application security projects
- Clear and concise documentation competency
- Willingness to learn and be hands on technically
- Unlimited PTO
- 100% covered health care option for employees
- Cell Phone reimbursement
- Competitive parental leave
Zocdoc is the country’s leading digital health marketplace that helps patients easily find and book the care they need. Each month, millions of patients use our free service to find nearby, in-network providers, compare choices based on verified patient reviews, and instantly book in-person or video visits online. Providers participate in Zocdoc’s Marketplace to reach new patients to grow their practice, fill their last-minute openings, and deliver a better healthcare experience. Founded in 2007 with a mission to give power to the patient, our work each day in pursuit of that mission is guided by our six core values. Zocdoc is a private company backed by some of the world’s leading investors, and we believe we’re still only scratching the surface of what we plan to accomplish.
Zocdoc is a mission-driven organization dedicated to building teams as diverse as the patients and providers we aim to serve. In the spirit of one of our core values - Together, Not Alone, we are a company that prides itself on being highly collaborative, and we believe that diverse perspectives, experiences and contributors make our community and our platform better. We’re an equal opportunity employer committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. Applicants are considered for employment regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or any other class protected by applicable laws.