Senior Manager - Business Continuation Management at Latch
Latch is seeking a Senior Manager of Business Continuation Management (BCM), within the Cybersecurity team. In this role, you will be responsible for ensuring the company has prepared for possible events that could interrupt our business processes or our technical infrastructure. You will work closely with multiple teams to ensure all stakeholders are aligned and informed throughout the life of the projects to address those possible events.
You believe that solid process foundation helps teams achieve their goals, and that clear communication is vital. You love working with all kinds of personalities and understand how different teams come together to deliver a quality product. You are very familiar with both the ways in which technical infrastructure can fail, and the kinds of approaches that can be used to minimize that impact (Disaster Recovery, or DR). You also know the ways in which business processes can fail due to outside events (Business Continuity Planning, or BCP). You know how to get teams and business stakeholders “bought in” to help move a project forward. You have broad high-level business knowledge, skill sets, and understand how your role plays into overall business-wide objectives. You are innovative, extremely focused, as well as goal and people oriented at the same time.
Smart access isn’t about locking doors, it’s about opening up new possibilities. Latch is the world’s first fully integrated hardware and software system dedicated to bringing seamless access to every door in a modern building. We’re looking for the curious and the creative to join our team and help us continue to change the way we access our most valued spaces.
● Perform gap assessments as necessary to determine the scope of work
needed to address any specific DR needs
● Work with appropriate business leaders to develop and maintain a long-
range BCP roadmap
● Perform business impact and risk assessments
● Ensure necessary budgets are prepared for all DR & BCP projects and
● Define and track DR/BCP project milestones from start to finish
● Train staff and leadership on risk management and disaster recovery
● Regularly communicate project and capability status to appropriate
teams and stakeholders
● Mobilize the appropriate teams for a given project, based on defined or
● Hold all teams and contributors accountable for their project
● Create project timelines based on target dates and/or intended project
● Escalate to the appropriate leaders when deliverables or milestones are
not being met
● Flex to support project team members as needed
● Ensure that the overall BCP/DR efforts are managed at a portfolio level
● 3+ years of BCP & DR experience
● 3+ years of project or program management experience
● Hands on experience with office platforms such as G-suite or Office 365,
as well as project management tools such as Wrike, and others, and
with specialized GRC tools such as Zen or Archer
● Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, MIS or Information Security
● Current CBCP, or similar industry certification, is preferred but not
Founded in 2014, Latch is a venture-backed, high-growth organization that is on a mission to change the way people open, manage, and share their
spaces. Today, 1 in 10 new developments in the U.S. depend on our full-building smart access solution to meet the needs of residents and property
We are a team of over 200 employees, all of whom are passionate self starters with unique backgrounds and unexpected stories. We offer unlimited time off, a competitive health package, and the opportunity to work in a creative, dynamic, and fast-paced office environment. Our headquarters are
located just a quick walk from both Hudson Yards and Penn Station in New York City, and we have an office in SOMA in San Francisco.