Named to the list of Fortune’s 100 Fastest Growing Companies for 2019, EPAM is committed to providing our global team of 36,700+ EPAMers with inspiring careers from day one. EPAMers lead with passion and honesty and think creatively. Our people are the source of our success and we value collaboration, try to always understand our customers’ business, and strive for the highest standards of excellence. No matter where you are located, you’ll join a dedicated, diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
You are strategic, resilient, engaging with people and a natural self-starter. You have a passion for solving complex problems. If this sounds like you, this could be the perfect opportunity to join EPAM as a Senior Manager, Intelligent Automation Consulting. Scroll down to learn more about the position’s responsibilities and requirements.
Here at EPAM, we are building a Global Intelligent Automation Team in our Business Consulting practice. The growth we are experiencing is driving the need for a Senior Manager to support our strategic efforts in Intelligent Process Automation.
At EPAM, you will make a difference. We are entrepreneurial, enabling our people to take ownership and responsibility in setting the direction for all of our practices.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Lead EPAM strategic engagements in planning, selecting and optimizing Intelligent Process Automation solutions.
- Drive the Intelligent Process Automation strategy and operating model.
- Provide support to optimize processes.
- Implement best practices for the deployment of IA process.
- Help to deploy IA automation in all lines of business through matrix relationships.
- Assist in coordinating the efforts to deploy IA across the business.
- Help to refine the purpose, capabilities (including products), and deployment of IA, including the interface with Artificial Intelligence and other digital initiatives.
- Work with our clients to understand where and how IA can be applied, and what problems can be solved.
- Promote the technology and benefits of IA to our global customer base and influence senior leaders to adopt where appropriate.
- Define, implement, and maintain best practices including methods and standard in business and IT to deploy IA, including Agile to support continuous delivery.
- Oversee the automation architecture across the group to ensure standardization and reuse of functionality.
- Create monitoring of the environment to track performance of IA as well as the process.
WHAT YOU HAVE
- Experience leading and implementing Intelligent Process Automation solutions
- Proven ability to operate independently at client locations – we need experienced consulting leaders capable of taking charge
- Progressive levels of responsibility within process improvement and automation consulting functions
- Strong understanding of Intelligent Automation technologies and trends
- Strong leadership, communication, and influencer skills
- Minimum of ten years of progressive experience in Management Consulting or a blend of corporate and management consulting experience
- Skilled at analyzing complex business issues with the ability to effectively communicate these issues to clients
- Able to anticipate and identify risks and drive action to mitigate and resolve issues as they occur
- Executive level communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Proven record of building effective teams-recruiting and retention is critical
- Project management, preferably Agile, required
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree. Additional education is appreciated
- Willingness to travel up to 50%
- Ability to work in an ever-changing high growth environment
- Strong client network within Intelligent Automation
WHAT WE OFFER
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance (Subsidized)
- Health Savings Account
- Flexible Spending Accounts (Healthcare, Dependent Care, Commuter)
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability (Company Provided)
- Life and AD&D Insurance (Company Provided)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Matched 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Legal Plan and Identity Theft Protection
- Accident Insurance
- Employee Discounts
- Pet Insurance