Senior Manager, Inventory Partnerships at The Trade Desk
The Trade Desk is changing the way global brands and their agencies advertise to audiences around the world. How? With a media-buying platform that helps brands deliver a more insightful and relevant ad experience for consumers — and sets a new standard for global reach, accuracy, and transparency.
So if you’re talented, driven, creative, and hungry to bring something entirely new and wildly ambitious into the world (and have some fun doing it), then we want to talk.What you’ll do:
- Manage and grow our SSP/exchange relationships globally with a focus in North America
- Provide day-to-day SSP/exchange partner support, including but not limited to evaluating new channel or integration upgrades, exploring business opportunities, hosting QBRs, reviewing contracts, handling troubleshooting requests, etc.
- Collaborate with and support internal TTD business teams, including attending client meetings on supply-related topics, such as new programmatic channels and devices, inventory quality, header bidding, SPO, identity, privacy regulations, etc.
- Lead contract negotiations and integrations for new supply partners in North America
- Closely partner with the Technical Account Management team to prioritize and drive technical adoptions based on TTD and SSP needs
- Work with Product Management to help define features and drive enhancements to The Trade Desk platform, while complying with industry standards and governmental regulations
- BA/BS and 3-6 years of online advertising experience required
- Experience working with DSPs, ad exchanges, SSPs, ad servers, and/or other ad tech platforms
- Proven track record of building partnerships by forging a strong relationship with vendors and clients, understanding their objectives and recommending best practices
- Effective time management as well as top notch organizational skills – ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Outstanding troubleshooting, analytical, and problem-solving abilities with attention to detail
- Ability to collaborate cross-functionally in a fast-paced environment
The Trade Desk does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firm recruiters. Fees will not be paid in the event a candidate submitted by a recruiter without an agreement in place is hired; such resumes will be deemed the sole property of The Trade Desk. The Trade Desk is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.