Peloton is looking for a passionate and skilled Senior Manager, M&A Diligence & Integration to help us plan and execute confirmatory diligence and integrate M&A transactions that will contribute to Peloton’s growth. Reporting to the VP of M&A Diligence & Integration, this person will work cross functionally, assist and lead the due diligence and PMI (Post Merger Integration) functions for the company.
We are looking to hire an individual who possesses a high level of integrity and personal accountability. The successful candidate will be a proactive team player with a bias for action who demonstrates great attention to detail. The Senior Manager, M&A Diligence & Integration will help enhance Peloton’s in-house diligence & PMI capabilities, continually refining a standard playbook that drives a repeatable process. For each M&A transaction, this person will assist the VP of Due Diligence & PMI on larger deals, and lead smaller deals, to oversee the due diligence process, create the integration plans, project manage multiple integration work streams, identify issues and drive decisions while coordinating with key stakeholders throughout Peloton.
- Assist and lead M&A due diligence and PMI as a member of the core deal team
- Continually enhance due diligence and PMI approach for small acquisitions and larger more complex M&A transactions
- Lead effort to drive adoption for a recently onboarded end-to-end M&A software tool, which will be leveraged by internal and external partners for all M&A transactions
- Assist in management of the end-to-end PMI process, including creating the integration plan, organizing Day One, and project managing the ongoing integration of each acquired company
- Manage cross-functional teams including Legal, Finance, People, IT, Real Estate, Product, Operations (Manufacturing, Supply Chain, Logistics), Corporate Communications, and Marketing to define and execute the integration plan
- Regularly report on progress, milestones, and risks associated with each integration
- Identify integration issues and risks, and work with cross-functional teams to drive decisions and implement solutions
- Act as central point of contact for key internal and external stakeholders and the single source of truth for information related to M&A due diligence and PMI
- 3+ years’ experience in M&A due diligence and PMI, 5+ years in project management a plus
- Able to think both strategically and tactically, persistent attention to detail, and ability to work with a high degree of fluidity and ambiguity
- Confident leading meetings, making decisions, documenting progress, tracking action items, and responding quickly to inquiries
- Able to effectively assist with or lead the due diligence and PMI process on multiple projects at the same time, with both internal and external stakeholders
- Proficient with PMI methodologies and tools
- Demonstrates high emotional intelligence and strong business acuity
- Exceptional written and interpersonal communication skills. Able to interact effortlessly with senior executives, junior team members, and
- outside professional advisors, with the ability to calibrate based on the audience.
- Able to build and cultivate strong relationships at all levels
- Proactive, being able to influence and motivate without authority
- Proficient with MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Project Management Software
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of more than 3 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, and the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, and convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, and media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, and world-class streaming digital fitness and wellness content, creating a product that its Members love. The brand’s immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, Peloton Bike+, Peloton Tread+, and Peloton App, which allows access to a full slate of fitness classes across disciplines, on any iOS or Android device, Apple TV, Fire TV, Roku TVs, and Chromecast and Android TV. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a growing number of retail showrooms across the US, UK, Canada and Germany. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com.