CLEAR helps create safer, easier experiences everywhere you go. We believe you are you and by using your biometrics – your eyes, face, and fingerprints – we keep you moving. Imagine a world where you can do virtually everything you need to – breeze through the airport, buy a beer at the game, check-in at the doctor’s office, access your office building, and more – without ever pulling out your wallet. CLEAR is currently available in 50+ airports, stadiums and venues nationwide. Now with Health Pass, CLEAR securely connects a person’s digital identity to multiple layers of COVID-related insights to help reduce public health risk and restore peace of mind.
We’re defining and leading an entirely new industry, obsessing over our customers, and investing in great people to lead the way. Recently named on CNBC’s Disruptor 50 List for the second year in a row and winner of the SXSW Interactive Innovation Award, CLEAR is providing innovative technology options for businesses and our 5+ million members to help create a safer environment no matter where you go.
CLEAR is looking for a Senior Manager, Process Improvement within the customer service team who shares a passion for service excellence and continuous improvement of the member experience. Digital identity is the secular trend we are living and leading and the CLEAR member base continues to rapidly grow. The ideal candidate is strategic and self-driven, has strong verbal and written communication skills, and loves solving problems. You are passionate about CLEAR’s vision and you inspire others to achieve a higher standard of excellence for our members.
What You Will Do:
- Develop full-scale project plans including workflow milestones and communications plan; define project tasks, resource requirements, and execution timeline
- Manage projects and work closely with business leaders, setting clear expectations on project objectives, approaches, risks, and trade-offs
- Contribute to the tool set used by the Process Improvement team based on iterative feedback and lessons learned
- Develop, optimize, and sustain ongoing business processes through collaborative design
- Deliver service excellence while resolving daily escalated and high touch customer care issues. Knowing that member service happens 24/7, you’ll jump in when necessary to diffuse any critical issues that may arise
- Manage and support ad-hoc cross-functional initiatives within the business
- Collaborate with your team to spotlight and problem solve customer experience pain points
Who You Are:
- You have 5 or more years of experience in customer service or customer success
- You have a data-driven mindset and practical knowledge of fundamental data analytics and project management
- You have a hospitality mindset and high achieving attitude that inspires you to go above and beyond for your team and customers
- You have at least 2 years of experience as a customer service team lead or manager and a proven track record of delivering well-executed projects and leading teams to success
- You have experience with service delivery in public platforms like review websites and social media
- Six Sigma or other a process improvement training required