Senior Manager, Program Management & Revenue at Peloton
Peloton is looking for a Senior Manager of Revenue Program Management who will support the Senior Director of Revenue PM by coordinating and executing project plans across multiple departments including but not limited to Acquisition Marketing, Media, Ecommerce, Retail, Apparel, Commercial Sales and more). This individual should be able to manage cross-functional programs, facilitate productive meetings to gain alignment and continuously move the program forward. You will work alongside the Sr. Director on a daily basis to drive processes, create clear and easy to digest documentation with a focus on increased efficiency and effectiveness. This person needs to be extremely detail oriented, well spoken and highly collaborative with a go getter attitude of getting things done.
- Lead and coordinate multiple projects by providing unified oversight, ensuring transparency to key stakeholders, and driving successful results. Prioritize project work and delegate responsibilities to corresponding team members
- Responsible for ensuring project plan is fully up to date, recaps are distributed, and required tasks are completed on time
- Support team communication, both within core team and to management / leadership team
- Identify and engage impacted teams across the organization, and lead effort to define roles & responsibilities, with clear ownership and expectations
- Organize and lead cross functional mtgs to ensure all stakeholders are involved in current discussions and receive clear guidelines on appropriate next steps
- Work with senior management and key stakeholders to understand the related business strategies, objectives and priorities, while ensuring alignment in supporting the current business strategy
- Identify and manage project inter-dependencies that may not be known or identifiable at the project level, and lead efforts to develop approaches for managing such issues.
- Assess and manage risk within projects and make strategic recommendations for changes to current and future project plans and overall requirements to meet organizational needs.
- Evaluate project timeline, cost/budget to ensure the project is meeting business expectations
- Manage relationships and communicate project information to all stakeholders at a level appropriate to their needs.
- Gather and provide post-implementation analysis ensuring we have the required resources and processes in place for long-term success
- Bachelor's Degree and 6-8 years experience in project mgmt.
- Experience in consulting, or start up experience a plus
- Extreme detail oriented and can quickly diagnose and fix a workflow problem, while also looking for improvement.
- Sincere interest in understanding how things work and how to continuously make them better
- Communication and relationship-building skills, as this role requires extreme cross-functional collaboration
- The desire to be strategic, organized and technically-minded
- Proven ability in establishing successful long-term business relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to track progress and measure results
- Ability to set and communicate clear expectations
- Ability to work effectively and achieve results across internal functional areas and external parties in ambiguous situations
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of more than 2.6 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, and the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, and convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, and media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, and world-class streaming digital fitness and wellness content, creating a product that its Members love. The brand's immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, and Peloton App, which allows access to a full slate of fitness classes across disciplines, on any iOS or Android device, Fire TV, Roku, Chromecast and Android TV. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a growing number of retail showrooms across the US, UK, Canada and Germany. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com.