Senior Manager, Study Services at TrialSpark
The biggest bottleneck in bringing new treatments to patients is the clinical trial. On average, getting a drug through the trial process takes nearly a decade and frequently costs $100M+. And the problem is only getting worse.
TrialSpark is a technology company that brings new medical treatments to patients faster. We’re reimagining the clinical trial by introducing a new model, using technology to streamline every aspect of the trial. To fulfill our mission, we partner with pharma, biotech, and digital health companies to run studies faster and more efficiently.Job Description
The Senior Manager, Study Services will lead the development of TrialSpark’s full study offering, positioning us as a modern alternative to a CRO. We are looking for an experienced leader who can own a strategy for running full studies, drive build-out our capabilities, and manage the execution of our portfolio of POC, Phase II, and real-world studies.Responsibilities
- Using industry knowledge, experience, and first-principles thinking to refine our strategy for delivering key study services, including site management, monitoring, biostatistics, data management, and more.
- Partner with cross-functional teams from Ops, Engineering, QA, and more to develop capabilities.
- Lead execution of initial portfolio of POC, Phase II, and real-world studies, including oversight of critical activities, management of vendors, and coordination with cross-functional teams within TrialSpark.
- Represent TrialSpark to study sponsors, including driving reporting and updates.
- Partner with Sales, Marketing, and other teams to define how we go to market, and support new business pitches.
- Lend industry expertise across TrialSpark, helping us plot our route toward making clinical trials faster, more efficient, and higher quality.
- 5-10+ years in the clinical research space, as a leader at a sponsor, CRO, large clinical research site, or related organization. Hands-on experience as a Clinical Trial Manager or similar role a strong plus.
- Strong working knowledge of all major services involved in delivering a clinical trial, from IND to TLF.
- Critical thinker with ability to step back and rethink legacy assumptions in clinical research space; should be able to point to what’s wrong, and how you would do it differently if starting from scratch.
- Proven ability to manage complex projects and work with teams to deliver value.
- Solid written and oral communication skills; can synthesize complex concepts and deliver messages clearly.
- Baseline competency with data analysis: should have intermediate+ ability with Excel, and ability to think in terms of metrics and KPIs.
- Located in the New York metro area or willing to relocate.
You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.