Senior Product Manager, Analytics
About the Role
Do you love working with data and driving product strategy? As the Senior Product Manager for Analytics, you will work closely with our world class Data Science and Analytics teams to create the next generation of analytics for vendor risk management and self monitoring. This will enable our customers to instantly assess the cyber risk of hundreds of thousands of their business partners and make more informed business decisions.
The Senior Product Manager for Analytics will report to our VP of Product and will be crucial to the development of SecurityScorecard’s dashboard and analytics capabilities. To be successful, you should be proactive and able to effectively engage cross-functionally. You should also be skilled at synthesizing many information streams into clear, effective, roadmaps and communications.
If you are an analytical and experienced product manager who is excited by the intersection of Cyber Security and Data Science, this role might be for you!
- Lead and drive the vision, strategy and roadmap for SecurityScorecard’s analytics platform — including reporting, dashboards, and data visualizations
- Collaborate with data science, engineering and usability teams to define requirements that tell a compelling story for customers based on SecurityScorecard’s data set of 6B assets and 200k companies (and growing)
- Research and empathize with different customers types to translate their feedback into high-value features
- Be the voice of the customer to internally focused groups
- Contribute to the overall product vision and strategy
- Customer centric and highly analytical
- Able to communicate about and make decisions related to data science concepts
- Experience or strong interest in Cyber Security
Apply if the following sounds like you!
- 3-5 years in a product management position (bonus points if at a security company)
- Understanding of and strong interest in B2B software products and services
- Collaborative and team-oriented, with an ability to build strong working relationships across levels and departments
- Self-motivated and passionate about product management and cybersecurity
At SecurityScorecard, we are revolutionizing the cybersecurity industry with our platform, data, and insights. We’ve built a new category of enterprise software, which enables companies to rate and understand the security risk of any company in the world. Our customers span a variety of sectors and use cases, including compliance, cyber insurance, and vendor risk management. We are proud to be backed by Sequoia, Google Ventures, and Moody's.
SecurityScorecard is growing tremendously, and we're looking for people who can contribute to the next phase in our company's development. What makes a successful Scorecarder? Your skills are of course key, but your attitude is equally important. As a Scorecarder, you will commit to working and having fun in a way that exemplifies our S(CORE) values.
As individuals and as a community, we are Solutions Focused, Customer Centric, and operate as One Team. We are Resilient and Embody #SecurityDNA to practice what we preach.
If these values resonate, we'd love to hear from you!
SecurityScorecard embraces diversity. We believe that our team is strengthened through hiring and retaining employees with diverse backgrounds, skillsets, ideas, and perspectives. We make hiring decisions based upon merit and do not discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.