Senior Product Manager at Angi
Angi is the home for everything home. From repairs and renovations to products and financing, Angi is transforming every touch point in home services. With over 25 years of experience and a network of nearly 250,000 pros, we have helped more than 150 million people with their home needs. Our products and technology help our customers love where they live while helping small businesses grow and thrive. We believe the home is the most important place on earth and we are at the beginning of our ambitious journey to redefine how people care for their homes - join us!
We are seeking an experienced, results-driven Senior Product Manager to own a major part of the company’s growth engine. This person will have the opportunity to redefine and digitize the delivery of home services. A successful candidate has an owner’s mindset and is laser-focused on building extraordinary experiences for customers in both the digital realm and the real world.
- Deeply curious: you operate with a sense of urgency and always look for new ways to understand our customers and create value on their behalf
- Data-fluent: you use data to solve problems, identify opportunities, and are capable of inventing and using new metrics in order to learn and make decisions
- Biased for action: you make good decisions with incomplete data and are constantly optimizing for learning
- A bar raiser: you inspire others to bring their ‘A’ game and are constantly looking for opportunities for improvement. You don’t accept “because that is the way we’ve always done it.”
- An owner: you can seamlessly straddle thinking about both the product and the business and are equally comfortable talking about funnel metrics and P+L's. You never say “that is not my job.”
What you’ll do:
- Deeply understand our users (both consumers and service professionals), their problems, where they find value, and where we have opportunities to improve
- Build amazing products our customers and pros can’t live without
- Think beyond the bounds of the digital product to figure out how we can deliver value in the real world
- Define product and business goals and the strategy and roadmap to deliver them
- Launch new products and features with a detailed and thoughtful testing approach
- Ruthlessly prioritize the most important things
- Thrive within ambiguity and find new, creative ways to solve problems every day, with data as your guide
- Collaborate with design, engineering, and analytics teams to make swift and smart decisions, move fast, and deliver for customers and pros
- Constantly work to discover new customer problems and new opportunities
Skills and Experience needed for success:
- 5+ years of product experience including leadership of an engineering team
- A track record of solving hard problems and bringing new products to market
- Deep experience A/B testing at scale
- Strong ability to collaborate across functions and levels seamlessly juggling the priorities of multiple stakeholders
- Ability to integrate usability studies, research and market analysis into product requirements to enhance user satisfaction
- Familiarity and comfort with data, including the ability to use data to analyze and monitor product health and to make hard prioritization decisions
- Ability to weigh competing priorities, manage tradeoffs and evaluate opportunistic new ideas with stakeholders, driving to consensus while maintaining a clear focus on overarching business priorities.
- Excellent communication skills: you communicate clearly and concisely, including with leadership, and can tailor your message to your audience
- Graduate degree strongly preferred
Denver, CO or New York, NY are preferred locations for this position.
Compensation & Benefits:
- The salary band for this position ranges from $90,000-$170,000, commensurate with experience and performance. Compensation may vary based on factors such as cost of living.
- This position will be eligible for a competitive year end performance bonus & equity package.
- Full medical, dental, vision package to fit your needs
- Flexible vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it
- Pet discount plans & retirement plan with company match (401K)
- The rare opportunity to work with sharp, motivated teammates solving some of the most unique challenges and changing the world