Senior Program Manager, ERP at Peloton
As a Senior Program Manager, you will be responsible for managing and advancing Peloton’s Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Systems Program. You will also drive planning, program/project execution, development, stakeholder and vendor management for our business teams. Technologies and ERP implementations include integrations between key business systems such as NetSuite (or other ERP) with external systems and 3PL’s like E2Open, Shipwire, Boomi, XPO, JB HUNT etc. to support Peloton employees in the US and in our growing global locations. You will also liaise with cross functional scrum teams in multiple business units to support shared initiatives.
The Senior Program Manager also exercises overall day-to-day control of Peloton’s ERP Program and coordination of its team resources, balancing the needs for program success with available resources and the skills and capabilities of the staff and consultants. They are also responsible for making timely, effective decisions and interacting regularly across various departments and organizational levels - in order to negotiate solutions that foster strong team relationships and continued success of the program, while approaching needed decisions in a logical and thoughtful manner while weighing conflicting information.
You will apply your technical and organizational skills to correctly capture requirements, plan for dependencies, and make these teams more efficient. You know how to apply ERP technology to solve business problems. You are both a diplomat and an advocate and will be trusted to represent these teams to stakeholders and partners, internal and external. You will help define goals, measure progress, manage dependencies, and mitigate risks. The ideal candidate will be able to converse in technical language and possess knowledge of ERP infrastructure operations, systems integration, application development, supply chain logistics and operations, service delivery and support, and related services. You are required to work with technical staff and manage technical projects, as well as administrate Smartsheet/Jira boards and workflow for the team.
It will be your responsibility to be relentless in getting things done with a positive attitude. As the Senior Program Manager, you will help our teams maintain organization while continuing to improve on process and communication. The right candidate will feel comfortable wearing multiple hats while being a mentor in a fast paced and high growth environment.
- Devising or modifying procedures to solve ERP systems management problems. Solutions may involve process change recommendations, new or modified data management steps, changes to systems integrations, or changes in technology applications.
- Provide program leadership to include ability to discuss and champion the business case for change to a business audience, and actively participate and execute high value business solutions.
- Chair a cross functional executive ERP Steering Committee and facilitate trade-off/prioritization discussions as well as discuss risks and mitigation strategies.
- Ensuring full and efficient utilization of ERP systems by reviewing and evaluating system design methodologies and strategies, validating data inputs, generating user reports, and identifying and installing automated workflow processes and enhancements to improve the user experience, consistent with best practices.
- Leading requirements for data integration and conversions, including integration of ERP human resource, finance and procurement data.
- Devising and modifying SOPs, definition of methodologies and guidelines for the ERP systems’ users and administrators – including processes, procedures, best practices, data, architecture, security, quality, maintenance and enhancement protocols.
- Create program and project plans, identify constraints and risks, and provide mitigation.
- Control scope and evaluate business priorities to efficiently balance resources and projects.
- Regular reporting to key stakeholders on project and program status.
- Support change management and go live procedures following correct processes for UAT approvals and deployment milestones.
- Leading Agile / Waterfall methodologies; to include managing backlogs, execution, retrospectives, grooming, etc.
- Facilitate regular meetings with your project team(s), stakeholders, and vendors.
- Manage sprint ceremonies using Jira and Confluence as applicable to the project.
- Maintain project documentation in Smartsheet, Confluence, Google Docs.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
- Prior experience directly leading ERP implementations in an Enterprise environment.
- Analyzing functional and cross-functional business process needs and development of process improvement recommendations, including working closely with end users to identify, analyze, and deploy core business processes and workflows to integrate into the ERP systems and Business Intelligence platforms.
- Experience in the identification, assessment, and management of risks; able to manage the risks, not just the risk register.
- Strong understanding of work estimation techniques.
- Experience administering Jira for the purpose of leveraging and modifying Jira boards, workflows, and forms, as well as other features, to enable Jira to better support the team.
- Excellent presentation and meeting facilitation skills.
- Energetic team player with excellent written communications, verbal communications, and conceptual skills.
- Strong interpersonal communication, problem solving, negotiation, and organizational skills.
- Self-starter / self-motivated, capable of staying on track and pursuing solutions without supervision.
- 10+ years of program and project management experience related to technology/ERP.
- Comfortable in developing effective relationships with cross functional stakeholders, senior leadership, and scrum teams across the organization.
- Has a flexible approach to change, is able to work effectively in a variety of situations, constantly seeks improvements and is forward looking.
- Prior multiple ERP implementations
- PMP Certification
- MBA or equivalent understanding of business process and financial concepts
- SAP/Oracle Certifications
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of more than 2.6 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, and the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, and convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, and media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, and world-class streaming digital fitness and wellness content, creating a product that its Members love. The brand's immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, and Peloton App, which allows access to a full slate of fitness classes across disciplines, on any iOS or Android device, Fire TV, Roku, Chromecast and Android TV. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a growing number of retail showrooms across the US, UK, Canada and Germany. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com.