Senior Program Manager, GSO Policy + Compliance at Peloton
The Global Security Operations (GSO) Team owns the safety and security efforts at Peloton. We are on a mission to build a world-class Global Security Program! As Peloton’s Sr. Program Manager, GSO Policy + Compliance you will lead GSO policy governance, compliance, and global audit programs. You will play a key role in the broader GSO organization by assisting with the overall strategy, design, and execution of program development.
Reporting directly to the GSO Program Director, you will work with multiple and diverse teams across Peloton including Legal, Employee Relations, Corporate Communications, and Operations. You will own the program quality, delivery, and overall success of these programs while ensuring compliance with program standards. As a dedicated member of the broader People team, you will help us drive initiatives forward to improve the quality of our global portfolio.
The ideal candidate is a strong writer and communicator with high attention to detail. They have extensive experience collaborating with diverse partners, leading programs, and driving program compliance. This person is a self-motivated, agile team-player who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment and is willing to challenge existing solutions.Responsibilities
- Lead and work collaboratively on the content development, review, and revision of security, crisis management and security related policies and audit programs.
- Write core GSO policies as defined by the GSO governance roadmap. Develop a scalable process for policy intake, training, awareness, and compliance.
- Drive policy compliance and the governance framework which provides transparency and scalable framework around the GSO programs.
- Build policy and standard awareness into the holistic GSO Awareness Program.
- Collaborate with publishing partners to ensure consistency and efficiency for the end user.
- Employ writing and publishing strategies that deliver results that are passionate about the user experience.
- Develop and lead a global GSO audit and compliance program.
- 4+ of business policy and procedure writing, preferably in security/safety or operations
- Bachelor's degree
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including comfort collaborating with executives and senior leaders
- Basic knowledge of processes and regulations within the security, loss prevention, and safety industry
- Able to assess the impact on policies and procedures in the event of business or regulatory changes while being able to prioritize and maintain focus on key priorities
- Translate technical and regulatory information into scalable and easy to understand documents
- Sharp attention to detail and ability to prioritize
- The ability to present ideas, bring strategies to life and incorporate feedback into your iterative work
- Strong competence within Google Docs, Google Slides, and Google Sheets
- PMP or project management experience is a plus
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: [email protected]
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email [email protected] before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.