Senior Program Manager, Hardware at Latch
We're looking for a Senior Program Manager to join our Hardware Engineering Team. If you have a consistent track record of achieving goals in a dynamic environment, take the entrepreneurial approach to problem solving, have strong leadership and communication skills, and you're comfortable stabilizing and coordinating a variety of complex activities, you could be an excellent fit.
Smart access isn’t about locking doors, it’s about opening up new possibilities. Latch is the world’s first fully integrated hardware and software system dedicated to bringing seamless access to every door in a modern building. We’re looking for the curious and the creative to join our team and help us continue to change the way we access our most valued spaces.
The Hardware Program Manager will blend program management, people management and daily operations to deliver tested, robust hardware across Latch’s growing platform.
- Lead cross-functional communication between Latch Internal project teams and external vendors
- Work with Engineering Management and Vendors to define, plan, track and escalate problems as appropriate
- Enable the development effort by creating and monitoring an efficient, streamlined process between internal and external stakeholders
- Provide timely issue resolution and critical path management
- Facilitate good communication and offer multiple levels of status across a wide spectrum of individual contributors to executive management
- Drive day-to-day program activities to meet overall program objectives
- 5+ years experience leading hardware projects, preferably more than one at a time
- Prioritize large project work into smaller tasks effectively
- Great leadership skills and ability to inspire team members
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Capable of influencing and collaborating across all levels of the organization
- Demonstrate initiative and adaptability in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Teamwork: you should communicate well with cross-functional team members, be able to efficiently collaborate with team members to achieve project goals, and contribute positively
- Ability to craft and deliver clear and effective presentations at all levels of the organization
- Self motivated and proactive with proven creative and critical thinking capabilities
- Knowledge of Hardware development process
- Product design experience
- Operations experience in a manufacturing environment
- Engineering degree/experience a plus
Founded in 2014, Latch is a venture-backed, high-growth organization that's on a mission to change the way people open, manage, and share their spaces. Today, 1 in 10 new developments in the U.S. depend on our full-building smart access solution to meet the needs of residents and property managers.
We are a team of just over 200 employees, all of whom are passionate self starters with unique backgrounds and unexpected stories. We offer unlimited time off, a competitive health package, and the opportunity to work in a creative, dynamic, and fast-paced office environment. We are located just a quick walk from both Hudson Yards and Penn Station in New York City.
Applicant Privacy Notice