Senior Program Manager, Mentorship at Peloton
Peloton’s nascent Learning + Development team builds global programs to empower team members to become their best and deliver their best work. We are seeking a Sr. Program Manager, Mentorship to support this growing team.
The ideal candidate brings strong skills in program management and people development implementation, and is driven to help create and embed new company-wide programs across leadership development. Reporting to the Global VP, Peloton University and Executive Development, this individual will work internally with teams across the Peloton to build, implement, and support a world class mentorship program. Ideal candidates will thrive in a fast-paced environment, have 4-6 years of experience in the implementation and management of development programs in a large organization, and strive to stay on the forefront of innovative learning practices.
Because development programs are relatively new at Peloton, the Sr. Program Manager will support the effort to shift away from siloed development initiatives in favor of building a cohesive, holistic, scalable development program that supports meaningful mentorship relationships and development across the organization. Responsibilities include:
- Assist in creating and lead implementing and managing mentorship paths for every level of employee.
- Develop training and readiness programs for mentors and mentees
- Manage the recruiting, selection, and matching process
- Create, implement and evolve playbooks to assist with upward and internal development.
- Conduct evaluation process to determining program effectiveness
- Develop, implement and manage mentoring initiatives that align with business goals, talent strategies, and meet all compliance requirements;
- Serve as an ambassador to advocate for the value and continued growth of learning initiatives within the company
- Give honest and constructive feedback to mentors and mentees
- Develop appropriate resources to support mentors and mentees
- Ensure succession plans are in place
- Serve as a Peloton culture ambassador, leading with our core values and ensuring that our core values are embedded in all learning programs
- Work to ensure that all programs are equitably available to a diverse team of global employees and embed equity and belonging in each initiative
- Ensure that all programs are appropriately localized, translated (where necessary), and tailored in their implementation to specific global markets
- Manage the development and delivery of technical and soft skill mentorship programs and services
- Assist in conducting comprehensive needs analyses on a continuous basis, recognize emerging patterns, and provide recommendations to address gaps and/or potential opportunities
- Partner closely with the People Business Partner team to implement and monitor opportunities across global markets and diverse functions
- Measure and articulate effectiveness and impact based on strategic alignment, overall organizational health and key performance indicators, including engagement data
- Research and implement best practices in mentorship programs, tools, and approaches
- Work closely with L&D and Talent Management teams to ensure Mentorship program aligns to development focus and business requirements
- Foster a cross-functional team environment that reflects Peloton’s learning philosophy, encouraging continued growth and development
- 4-6 years in a role with development program implementation/management, preferably in a fast-paced environment with a large number of diverse hourly and salaried employees, and with experience in implementing and managing development programs across a global organization
- Experience implementing and managing a variety of development programs and creating supporting course documentation, including tracking learning consumption, milestones, objectives and other KPIs
- 4-6 years experience program managing programs focused on learning and development and human capital or people programs
- Demonstrated innovative thinking, ability to operationalize strategic concepts and sustain once implemented
- Proven ability to uplevel skill sets at scale
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.