Senior Program Manager, PMO (SAP) at Peloton
The Senior Program Manager, Program Management Office (PMO) at Peloton drives alignment, collaboration, and communication across the company. This role has an opportunity to work across cross-functional strategic initiatives. She or he will collaborate with executive program sponsors to set direction, goals, and long-term vision for large-scale complex cross-functional programs and deliver key programs in line with strategic goals. This person will work cross-departmentally with partners at all levels, including senior management, to successfully deliver strategic programs.
- Independently lead the cross-functional SAP Releases and Manage the SAP hyper care, and transition to steady-state application support.
- Collaborate with business stakeholders and executive leadership to define and align on the scope to determine an SAP release plan.
- Manage SAP release plan with an implementation partner.
- Independently lead cross-functional teams in a matrix environment. Ensure all team members understand the business value and goals tied to the effort.
- Demonstrate PMO best practices:
- Prepare and manage the integrated program and department project plans
- Identify, communicate, and resolve dependencies, risks, and issues
- Design program templates and playbooks to be used for new programs
- Track any significant changes to the Plan of Record, notify all stakeholders, and provide guidance on managing the change
- Proactively identify and escalate risks and issues to key stakeholders; collaborate with teams to develop mitigation and resolution plans
- Work closely with various program managers within Peloton to ensure the development and implementation of repeatable and standardized program frameworks
- Manage intake and prioritization processes to develop clear project milestones and roadmaps
- Scope and plan projects (set goals and KPIs, create project plans, identify key stakeholders, identify risks and contingency planning, develop a change management plan) from project initiation through to delivery and sustain
- Maintaining visibility into ongoing key strategic programs
- Maintain the Program Management Office’s governance practices and ensure the integrity of the policies.
- You are self-motivated, action-oriented, pragmatic, and intellectually curious
- You specialize in at least one module of SAP, FI, or SD.
- You have superpowers to make people comfortable in challenging situations and the ability to voice unpopular opinions.
- An excellent communicator, both written and orally; experienced in creating communications and presentations for multiple levels of staff and executives regularly
- Ability to speak and translate between technical and non-technical business stakeholders
- Ability to foster and build a collaborative working relationship with various stakeholders
- Ability to manage rapidly changing priorities in a fast-paced environment and lead teams through change while maintaining a can-do attitude
- Ability to provide support and guidance on the individual projects to Project Managers and facilitate seamless integration of various pieces in the overall SAP Program
- Broadly understand the S/4 HANA and other SAP products like (Success Factors, Concur) to ensure understanding of the solutions and roadmaps are comprehensive
- 3+ years of experience in handling integration projects with a good understanding of middleware operations (Boomi, SCPI, etc)
- 5+ years of program management experience delivering and managing complex SAP programs
- 5+ years of experience leading technology change programs with complex, interdependent, global systems
- Minimum 4+ years experience managing a team of SAP resources on and offshore for SAP support projects. Ability to handle a high incident rate environment with multiple 3rd party systems/vendor dependency.
- Ability to create and streamline incident and change management process for newly deployed S/4 landscape.
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.