Senior Program Manager, PMO at Peloton
The Senior Program Manager, Program Management Office (PMO) at Peloton drives alignment, collaboration, and communication across the company. This role has an opportunity to work across wide cross-functional strategic initiatives. She or he will collaborate with executive program sponsors to set direction, goals and long-term vision for large-scale programs, and deliver key programs inline with strategic goals. This person will work cross-departmentally with partners at all levels, including senior management, to achieve successful delivery of strategic programs.
- Independently lead cross-functional teams in a matrix environment. Ensure all team members understand the business value and goals tied to the effort.
- Demonstrate PMO best practices:
- Prepare and manage integrated program and department project plans
- Identify, communicate, and resolve dependencies, risks, and issues
- Design program templates and playbooks to be used for new programs
- Track any significant changes to the Plan of Record, notify all stakeholders, and provide guidance on managing the change
- Proactively identify and escalate risks and issues to key stakeholders; collaborate with teams to develop mitigation and resolution plans
- Work closely with various program managers within Peloton to ensure the development and implementation of repeatable, and standardized program frameworks
- Manage intake and prioritization processes to develop clear project milestones and roadmaps
- Scope and plan projects (set goals and KPIs, create project plans, identify key stakeholders, identify risks and contingency planning, develop a change management plan) from project initiation all the way through to delivery and sustain
- Maintaining visibility into on-going key strategic programs
- You are self motivated, action oriented, pragmatic, and intellectually curious
- An excellent communicator, both written and orally; experienced in creating communications and presentations for multiple levels of staff and executives regularly
- Ability to speak and translate between technical and non-technical business stakeholders
- Track record of successfully executing portfolio, program and project management across manufacturing, supply chain, finance, revenue, and enterprise system initiatives.
- Ability to foster and build a collaborative working relationship with various stakeholders
- Ability to manage rapidly changing priorities in a fast paced environment and lead teams through change while maintaining a can-do attitude
- 5+ years of program management or related experience
- 5+ years of experience leading technology change programs with complex, interdependent, global systems
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.