Senior Program Manager, Product at Braze
WHO WE ARE
Braze delivers customer experiences across email, mobile, SMS, and web. Customers, including Burger King, Delivery Hero, HBO Max, Mercari, and Venmo, use the Braze platform to facilitate real-time experiences between brands and consumers in a more authentic and human way. And we do it at scale – each month, hundreds of billions of messages are sent to a network of over 3 billion active users through Braze.
Need more proof? Braze was named a Leader in the Forrester Wave™: Cross-Channel Campaign Management (Independent Platforms), Q3 2021, and was named to the Forbes Cloud 100 list for the fourth consecutive year. The company has also been selected as one of Fortune’s Best Workplace for Millennials in 2021, and was ranked #20 on Fortune’s Best Medium Sized Workplaces in 2021. Braze is certified as a Great Place to Work in the UK and the U.S. and is recognized as one of the UK's Best Workplaces for Women.
We are seeking an experienced Senior Program Manager to help accelerate the growth of Braze. You will support the Product Management function and also partner closely with Design, Engineering, and Go-To-Market teams to improve the Braze product development and launch process.WHAT YOU'LL DO
As a hands-on Program Manager, you will lead the major product launches and continuous iteration of our product development and release process
- Lead major product releases and drive cross-functional coordination
- Create a project plan with deliverables and timelines for all teams involved. Track progress against goals and hold accountability
- Anticipate risks/issues and come up with mitigation/contingency plans
- Communicate overall project status clearly with the wider stakeholder teams
- Based on learnings from managing releases, continue to update the process/template/workflows
- Lead product development process standardization and creation
- Drive alignment on a common Product Development framework with clear phase definition, input and output requirements, & standardized document templates
- Identify and act upon ways that the Braze Product department can achieve more efficiency at scale
- Own the change management process across the teams
- Lead product operations process to help PMs with strategic decision making
- Streamline the process of collecting, triaging, and actioning on product feedback
- Partner with BI and develop product analytics processes across teams
- Be a champion of and practice managing processes as a product. Gain a deep understanding of the pain points that Product Managers and stakeholder teams face. Propose and drive alignment on process iterations to optimize the workflow and increase efficiency.
- 4-8+ years of experience in Program Management or Product Operations with the product team at a face-pace technology company. Deep first-hand experience of product development processes/frameworks in the recent 3 years at least.
- You have a genuine passion and a track record for setting up & refining processes/systems to help the product team achieve its goals in a most efficient and effective manner.
- You have a high EQ: you stay calm and collected, and focus on solving problems in adverse situations. You can respectfully facilitate the successful resolution of issues toward the common goals.
- You have strong communication, collaboration, organization skills.
- You are analytical and have system-thinking skills
- You are comfortable navigating ambiguity and can bring clarity.
- You thrive in a non-political environment.
- You have a high standard for the work you do and always strive for excellence.
- You have a proactive, positive, and can-do attitude and operate autonomously
- You have an eagerness to learn and grow.
- Experience with common Product Management tools (Jira, ProductBoard, etc.)
- Experience working in the growth or marketing automation industry
- Experience at a high-growth, high-scale technology startup
- SaaS experience at a B2B company
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation that includes equity
- Generous time off policy to balance your work and life, including paid parental leave
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents
- Collaborative, transparent, and fun loving office culture
If you are a California resident subject to the California Consumer Privacy Act, click here to understand how Braze processes your personal information and how you can exercise your rights.