Senior Program Manager - Recruiting at Peloton
The Recruiting Programs & Enablement team supports our People Team goal of Creating the Best Place to Work for the World’s Top Talent by providing centralized, global support for Talent Attraction through TA project and program management, strategic pipeline initiatives (including campus, internal mobility, referrals), team training and enablement, interview assessment and compliance functions. Our mission is to provide scalable, Members First experiences for recruitment team members, candidates, hiring managers, interviewers and HR team members. We improve the efficiency and quality of the recruiting process to deliver the right talent, in the right place, at the right time, continuously.
A large part of the work our Recruiting Programs & Enablement team delivers is related to building and managing large company-wide recruiting initiatives and we are looking to hire a Senior Program Manager to:
- Develop project plans for large-scale global talent acquisition projects and maintain roadmap, identify strategy and resource needs, manage project timelines, collaborate with cross-functional leadership, executives and stakeholders to achieve goals and uphold commitments (sample projects include: interview training, referral rewards, internal mobility program)
- Oversee risk management and support escalation pathways to drive performance and completion
- Lead projects that may redesign processes, create new programs or implement tools to reduce manual work and create efficiencies, partner with recruiting leadership and cross functional partners to collect feedback and drive adoption, leading to increased productivity and improved candidate experience.
- Identify functional learning and development opportunities and lead projects and programs that support the Recruiting Team’s ongoing learning and development, including but not limited to New Recruiter Onboarding, monthly department meetings, and quarterly offsites.
- Experience in program and project management experience, preferably with knowledge of HR and talent acquisition processes, programs and systems.
- Experience leading and managing large-scale, global organization-wide HR and talent acquisition projects through planning, development, launch, stabilization and close.
- Experience in functional or intro-team training and onboarding
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- Expert knowledge in change management principles and best practices
- Strong data and KPI orientation
- Experience using project management software tools, Monday.com a plus
- PMP certification a plus
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: [email protected]
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email [email protected] before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.