Senior Program Manager, Supply Chain IT at Peloton
This role will be managing business systems implementation Programs and Projects in the areas of Supply Chain Planning (demand planning, supply planning,materials planning, production planning etc.), inventory management and supply chain analytics. This will require integrating internal systems such as Supply Chain Planning solution (e2Open) , SAP ERP, WMS, TMS systems etc. As a Program Manager, you will drive planning, program execution, development, and stakeholder management. You will also liaise with cross functional teams in other business units to support shared initiatives.
You have deep experience in managing programs with integration technologies such as TIBCO, MuleSoft, Dell Boomi etc., as well as application development, Supply Chain Analytics, application support, and related services. The ideal candidate will be able to converse in technical language and possess knowledge of Supply Chain Planning, inventory management, logistics, Order fulfillment processes.
As a Program Manager, you will help our teams maintain organization while continuing to improve on process and communication. The right candidate will feel comfortable wearing multiple hats in a fast paced and high growth environment. You are required to work with technical staff and lead technical projects, as well as administrate the Jira board, process and workflow for the team. You will apply your technical and organizational skills to correctly capture requirements, plan for dependencies, and make these teams more efficient. You will help define milestones, measure progress, manage dependencies, and mitigate risks. You are both a diplomat and an advocate, and will be trusted to represent these teams to stakeholders and partners, internal and external.
- Create Program and Project plans, identify constraints and risks, and provide mitigation plans
- Control scope and evaluate business priorities to efficiently balance resources and projects
- Manage multiple complex projects simultaneously within your program.
- Responsible for regular reporting to key stakeholders on project and program status
- Support change management and go-live procedures following correct processes for UAT approvals and deployment milestones
- Perform the role of Scrum Master in an agile development team using best practices from the agile framework to include managing execution, backlogs, retrospectives, grooming, etc.
- Facilitate regular meetings with your team, stakeholders, and vendors
- Manage sprint ceremonies using Jira and Confluence as applicable to the project
- Maintain project documentation in Smartsheet, Confluence, Google Docs
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
- Prior experience with Supply Chain systems IT Program Management
- Experience building products or implementing Tier 1 applications to support end-to-end supply chain planning and inventory management processes in the manufacturing environment
- Clear and holistic understanding of end to end supply chain processes, supply chain applications and integrations with supply chain applications
- Understanding of supply chain analytics and control tower applications including data integration and model management techniques
- Experience in the identification, assessment, and management of risks; able to manage the risks, not just the risk register
- Strong understanding of work estimation techniques
- Experience administering Jira for the purpose of leveraging and modifying Jira boards, workflows, and forms, as well as other features, to enable Jira to better support the team
- Strong interpersonal communication, problem solving, negotiation, and organizational skills
- Self-starter / self-motivated, capable of staying on track and pursuing solutions without supervision
- 5+ years project management experience related to technology
- Comfortable in developing effective relationships with cross functional stakeholders, senior leadership, and scrum teams across the organization
- Has a flexible approach to change, is able to work effectively in a variety of situations, constantly seeks improvements and is forward looking
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: [email protected]
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email [email protected] before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.