Senior Project Coordinator- Creative
Compass seeks a Senior Project Coordinator- Creative to support our outsourced design services partner(s). You will join a nimble, creative culture producing top-quality work for an ever growing real estate agent base. You will collaborate with the entire department and work closely with Creative Producers, Creative Directors, Design Leads, Agent Marketing team, and external account managers.
You will play a pivotal role, ensuring seamless communication between Compass and third party partners. You’ll keep a sharp eye on the prioritization and usage of our tools and help us find opportunities to work smarter, faster and more efficiently.
At Compass You Will:
- Lead trafficking of daily creative project flow & prioritization
- Maintain accuracy & effectiveness of production management tools & schedules (including Workfront)
- Manage digital asset delivery & storage via Compass Library, our internal asset management system
- Audit and respond to feedback on creative deliverables, escalating issues as needed
- Work with Creative Resources team to oversee regular showcase of “best-in-class” creative assets
- Follow up with design partner on job progress and update project managers
- Own design partner performance marketing and data analytics to ensure timely and accurate reporting across all of our production management tools
What We're Looking For:
- 2-3 years of production experience; traffic coordination experience preferred
- Must demonstrate expert knowledge of creative production processes
- Must demonstrate a highly organized and analytical mindset with the ability to generate detailed reports, insights, and recommendations
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a team environment
- Skilled communicator with great interpersonal skills and ability to build and manage relationships
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Excellent writing and grammar skills
- Strong working knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud preferred
At Compass, our mission is to help everyone find their place in the world. This means we continually celebrate the diverse community different individuals cultivate. As an equal opportunity employer, we stay true to our mission by ensuring that our place can be anyone’s place.