ABOUT THE ROLE
The Senior Project Manager, Global Production is a critical part of the strategic planning and project management group within the Content Team. Reporting to the VP, Production, but interfacing heavily with our Production, Program Management and cross-functional teams, the person will require a unique blend of project management expertise. The ability to interpret, scope, communicate and create a strategy for all projects in play at Peloton which touch the Content teams.
As Peloton strategically advances our content product offering and grows to support the company wide initiatives, this role will be a critical liaison to support our growing production needs at Peloton. This role is focused on key development projects at Peloton, focusing on interdepartmental alignment, roadmap adherence and accountability as it relates to the Content teams role in said projects. In certain cases, this individual will be driving the planning and alignment on Content led initiatives and how content interfaces with product, and technology teams.
Our ideal candidate schedules, tracks, and communicates with efficiency and ease. This individual should also have the confidence to raise concern, flag challenges and elevate to senior leadership as needed as projects move through to completion.
- Work closely with leadership, production, instructors and key stakeholders to determine optimal schedule, workflow and deliverables on all projects.
- Interface with key departments, including senior leadership on all strategic projects and development.
- Understanding of how partner teams within the organization operate, communicate and function day to day to ensure clear alignment on initiatives.
- Maintain and assist in creating the overall schedule track, flag, analyze progress, and reschedule as needed.
- Facilitate communication to the crew, broader Peloton team and show leadership through weekly progress reports, workflow support, and daily updates.
- Support departments with problem solving, anticipating needs and concerns, and providing solutions.
- 7 plus years of project management and leadership experience in broadcast media/content or streaming industries.
- Ideal candidate should have PMP certification or equivalent.
- Clear communication skills.
- Understand change management and ability to work in fast changing environments.
- Experience in Confluence, Smartsheets and Google Suite preferred.
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.