Senior Project Manager, Global Studio Operations at Peloton
ABOUT THE ROLE
At Peloton, we push what's possible and strive to achieve what's never been done. We're looking for a collaborative senior project manager with experience working cross-functionally to lead projects around global studio expansion strategy, global in-studio member experience, and studio operations. In this role, you will serve as an active partner with the Global Studio Operations and Experience Team to deliver on our goal of to increase the value of our content with entertainment, engagement, quality and purpose to deepen our connection with our members.
This role will ensure solutions engage the right people, empower them with the right tools + training, and activate on the right channels in a rapid growth environment. You will support efforts to build program manager capability around global studio expansion, global member experience, and studio operations. This role is based in New York, New York and reports directly to the Vice President of Experience and GM of the Global Studios, based in New York, New York. Some occasional travel will be required.
ABOUT THE TEAM
This role sits within the Global Content Team. The Global Studio Operations and Experience team works across key stages of the member experience within the studio. We work broadly across facilities, hospitality, member services, food and beverage, operations and partner closely with Global Security, EHS, finance, marketing, retail, and all of the Content team.. We're one strong team of planners, creatives, and subject matter experts, all passionate about shaping the best place to work for the world's top talent and creating an unparalleled studio experience for our members.
- Lead cross-functional teams in a matrix environment to plan with intention and for impact by ensuring project teams are clear on the problem(s), desired impact on our people and the business, and are engaging the right stakeholders across the globe.
- Develop and demonstrate program and change management best practices:
- Prepare and manage the integrated program and department project plans
- Identify, communicate, and resolve dependencies, risks, and issues
- Design program templates and playbooks to be used for new programs
- Track any significant changes to project plan, notify all stakeholders, and provide guidance on managing the change
- Work closely with various project managers to deliver a foundation of program + change management with standardization and a systematic approach to developing and delivering programs with a global mindset.
- Lead strategic projects and align teams with robust and fundamental project management principles.
- Manage intake and prioritization processes to develop clear project milestones and roadmaps.
- Scope and plan projects (set goals and KPIs, create project plans, identify key stakeholders, identify risks and contingency planning, develop a change management plan) from project initiation through to delivery and sustain.
- Maintain visibility into strategic and "business as usual" programs that impact the business.
- Serve as a Peloton culture ambassador, leading with our core values and ensuring that our core values are embedded in all programs.
- You are self-motivated, action-oriented, view growth as a catalyst for excellence and obsess over every touchpoint of the team member experience.
- You are an excellent communicator, both written and orally, and understand how objectives are perceived by audiences broader than yourself, particularly when considering localization needs in global programming
- You never settle and have a track record of successfully building program capability in others and executing program and project management cross-culturally and across retail, human resources and technology initiatives.
- You work should-to-shoulder to leverage diverse expertise and play to people's strengths.
- You promote and advocate for policies and processes that are anti-racist and champion a culture of inclusivity that facilitates openness to different perspectives.
- You run at challenges and can manage rapidly changing priorities in a fast-paced environment, leading lead teams through change while maintaining a can-do attitude
- Experience in program and project management experience, preferably with knowledge of Operations, Member Experience and construction/design processes, programs and systems
- Experience leading and managing large-scale, global organization-wide people-centered projects through planning, development, launch, stabilization and close
- Experience managing systems implementation projects
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- Knowledge in change management principles and best practices
- Strong data and KPI orientation
- Proven ability to apply a broad range of methodologies including Agile, Human-Centered Design, Kanban, Lean, Scrum
- Experience using project management software tools, SmartSheets and Monday.com a plus
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: [email protected]
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email [email protected] before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.