Senior Project Manager II, Strategic Marketing at Peloton
The Senior Project Manager reports to the Associate Director of Project Management in New York. This person is responsible for managing project intake for all things Strategic Marketing related. High-level responsibilities include Resourcing, Forecasting, Stakeholder Communication, and Overall Project Oversight. A successful Senior Project Manager at Peloton will have a strong sense of and be confident in how PM functions, but also a keen ability to know that no one process is the same and therefore be open to novel ways of working. Ultimately, the Senior Project Manager will be responsible to ensure the best product is delivered in an efficient and timely manner.
- Project intake and management, start to finish
- Manage Creative team resourcing and forecast allocation; know what is coming down the pipeline and plan accordingly
- Consistent communication with all team members, from core team to stakeholders, management and beyond
- Ability to push back, even on more senior members of the team, in order to stay on track
- Ensure projects are scoped and defined clearly, with agreed upon timing and budget
- Work with stakeholders to plan 3, 6, 9 and 12 months out
- Assist creative team in gathering necessary assets including copy, photography, videography, swatches, and samples
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously, and prioritize each accordingly
- Assist International Marketing Director and Creative Lead in communications with external agencies for seasonal campaigns
- Assist the Associate Director of Project Management in ongoing resource & creative & operations team planning
- Celebrate wins and be an evangelist for the creative team
- Foster increased collaboration with key departments
KEY SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES
- Minimum of 6 Years of Project Management (or similar) experience
- Strong organizational skill-set with ability to multi-task
- Exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written
- Experienced leadership skills, ideally having managed an Associate or Junior PM prior
- Capacity to look at work in larger view from both a strategic and creative standpoint
- Proactively develop initiatives that will improve the department, the work, and the company as a whole
- Fully autonomous workflow aside from general updates to Associate Director of Project Management
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: [email protected]
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email [email protected] before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.