If you are excited by technology that has the power to handle hundreds of thousands of transactions per second; collect tens of billions of events each day; and evaluate thousands of data-points in real-time all while responding in just a few milliseconds, then IAS is the place for you!
IAS’s Strategic Planning Office provides project and program management methodology and best practices to promote data-driven decision-making, tracking, and reporting of strategic priorities. The team is seeking a Program Manager to drive execution of the company’s priorities across the build, buy, partner, and integrate landscape.
- Establish and manage project expectations by creating project plans including 30/60/90 day roadmaps with milestones for major strategic projects and releases
- Provide transparency on risks and dependencies; formulate and communicate contingency and mitigation plans when necessary
- Communicate regular status updates via status reports, emails and review sessions with senior leadership
- Facilitate conversations with stakeholders to ensure progress against plans
- Work across teams: partner with Product to drive alpha/beta/GA go-to-markets; partner with Strategy to drive post-acquisition integrations
- Reinforce go-to-market framework and roles and responsibilities via assigned projects
- Contribute to SPO end-to-end process development and playbooks
- Organize, monitor, and measure KPIs for inter-connected projects; contribute to reporting strategy
The ideal candidate has:
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Experience with leading project management tools including Aha!, JIRA, and Asana
- Familiarity with planning and project managing partnerships, and post merger & acquisition integrations
- An impeccable attention to detail
- Strong collaboration and interpersonal skills
- Understanding of different project methodologies including project management (PMI), agile, SDLC
- Ability to adapt in an evolving environment and handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to deliver high quality readouts and communication of project or program performance to stakeholders
- BA/BS degree or relevant experience
- 5-7 years in a project management, program management role; previous business functional experience preferred
- PMP certification a plus, but not required
- Experience working cross functionally, with multiple departments and stakeholders
- Experience with post-acquisition integrations preferred
- Familiarity with go-to-market and/or product launch processes
- Excellent analytical skills as well as oral and written skills to communicate complex issues in a concise, straightforward way
- Experience in technology driven industries. Adtech experience a plus
- Self-starter who can excel in a demanding, fluid, and fast-paced environment
About Integral Ad Science
Integral Ad Science (IAS) is a global leader in digital media quality. IAS makes every impression count, ensuring that ads are viewable by real people, in safe and suitable environments, activating contextual targeting, and driving supply path optimization.
Our mission is to be the global benchmark for trust and transparency in digital media quality for the world’s leading brands, publishers, and platforms. We do this through data-driven technologies with actionable real-time signals and insight. Founded in 2009 and headquartered in New York, IAS works with thousands of top advertisers and premium publishers worldwide. For more information, visit integralads.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
IAS is an equal opportunity employer, committed to our diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age. We strongly encourage women, people of color, members of the LGBTQIA community, people with disabilities and veterans to apply.
California Applicant Pre-Collection Notice:
We collect personal information (PI) from you in connection with your application for employment or engagement with IAS, including the following categories of PI: identifiers, personal records, commercial information, professional or employment or engagement information, non-public education records, and inferences drawn from your PI. We collect your PI for our purposes, including performing services and operations related to your potential employment or engagement. For additional details or if you have questions, contact us at [email protected]
To learn more about us, please visit http://integralads.com/ and https://muse.cm/2t8eGlN
Attention agency/3rd party recruiters: IAS does not accept any unsolicited resumes or candidate profiles. If you are interested in becoming an IAS recruiting partner, please send an email introducing your company to [email protected] We will get back to you if there's interest in a partnership.