Senior Project Manager, Supply Chain Informatics at Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
At Memorial Sloan Kettering (MSK), we’re not only changing the way we treat cancer, but also the way the world thinks about it. By working together and pushing forward with innovation and discovery, we’re driving excellence and improving outcomes.
For the 30th year, MSK has been named a top hospital for cancer by U.S. News & World Report. We are proud to be on Becker’s Healthcare list as one of the 150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare in 2019, as well as one of Glassdoor’s Employees’ Choice Best Place to Work for 2019. We’re treating cancer, one patient at a time. Join us and make a difference every day.
We are seeking a Senior Project Manager to be a key member for our Supply Chain Organization. Are you ready for the challenge?
- Partner with various departments across MSKCC and project manage one or more large-sized, highly sophisticated business unit or enterprise-wide projects and other Supply Chain related projects as directed.
- Responsible for the overall direction, coordination, implementation, execution, control and completion of specific projects ensuring consistency with company strategy; commitments and goals.
- Design, communicate, and implement an operational plan for completing projects; monitor progress and performance against the project plan; and take action to ensure the project stays on schedule and within budget.
- Identify, develop, and gather the resources to complete the project which may include preparing designs and work specifications; developing project timelines, budgets and forecasts; and selecting materials, equipment, project staff, and external contractors.
- MBA, MHA, MPA or other relevant graduate studies preferred.
- 6-8 years consulting and/or large-scale project management in Supply Chain, Technology, or similar.
- Experience managing software applications and ERP modules valuable.
- Knowledge of both theoretical and practical aspects of project management including project management techniques and tools (e.g. MS Visio, Smartsheet).
- Proven experience in strategic planning; risk management and change management.
- Excellent people management skills.
- PMP certification highly desirable.
- Change Management/ADKAR certification highly desirable (e.g. Prosci)
- Six Sigma certification is a plus
- Able to work ideas through from idea to implementation and evaluation; think creatively and build consensus around a common vision/goal.
- Outstanding communicator in both written and oral form; excellent business writing skills and able to develop and deliver effective presentations for various audiences.
MSK is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer committed to diversity and inclusion in all aspects of recruiting and employment. All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration without regard to race, color, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, age, religion, creed, disability, veteran status or any other factor which cannot lawfully be used as a basis for an employment decision.
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment.