Senior Project Manager at Stash
Want to help everyday Americans invest and build wealth? Financial inequality is increasing, and too many people are getting left behind. At Stash, we are passionate about democratizing wealth creation through education, advice, and products that help customers achieve greater financial freedom.
The role of the Senior Project Manager (Sr. PM) is to manage the workflow of the Brand & Creative Team at Stash. The Sr. PM is the hub of the team experience, assuring that the pieces of all projects and programs are accounted for and connected. The Sr. PM ensures that the execution is fully aligned with the overall strategic intent.
This role requires extremely strong communication and organizational skills. The Sr. PM will be responsible for coordination with various departments, external vendors, and HQ stakeholders who contribute to the Brand experience internally and externally at Stash.
The ideal teammate must thrive in fast-paced environments, be able to manage through complexity, and have exceptional project management skills.What you'll do:
- Develop and manage project plans, production schedules and deliverables
- Manage the creative process and workflow for anything from digital assets and videos to specialty print and large-scale integrated campaigns
- Coordinate project expectations and manage partner relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Work in partnership with (and enable collaboration between) strategy, design, copy, production, and stakeholders
- Cultivate an open, collaborative and solution-oriented relationship with collaborators of all levels, and be the point of contact for all operational aspects of the Brand & Creative team
- Anticipate and manage program resource needs
- Vet proposals and contribute to project pricing. Ensure that all appropriate paperwork is in place
- Support the team to track and evaluate project success metrics
- Lead and plan agendas for team meetings such as kickoffs and standups
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 6+ years in project management, with experience in Brand & Creative departments and/or agencies
- Exceptional organizational and project management skills with the ability to work independently on projects of high complexity with minimal supervision
- Excellent communication skills
- Must be extremely collaborative and comfortable navigating multiple cross-functional key stakeholders
- Ability to adapt quickly to a fast-paced and changing environment
- Strong work ethic and entrepreneurial spirit
- Exceptional attention to detail and solid time management
At Stash it is our mission to help everyday Americans invest and build wealth. That includes people of all races, genders, and abilities, so it is important to us to acknowledge and address the issues of inequality in financial services head on.
Diversity and inclusion are essential to living our values, promoting innovation, and building the best products. Our success is directly related to our employees and we believe that our team should reflect the diversity of the customers that we serve. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Stash is committed to building an inclusive environment for people of all backgrounds.
If you require any reasonable accommodations to make your application process more accessible please reach out to [email protected].
Invest in Yourself:
- Equity & Stash Accounts [Invest, Retire, Custodial, Bank]
- Flexible PTO
- Learning & Development Fund
- Work from Home Stipends
- Parental Leave [Primary & Secondary]
- BuiltIn’s Best Places to Work (2019, 2020, 2021)
- Forbes Fintech 50 (2019, 2020, 2021)
- Best Digital Bank, Finovate Awards (2020)
- Tearsheet Challenge Awards, Best Banking Card Product - Stock-Back® Card, 2020
- LendIt Fintech Innovator of the Year (2019 & 2020)
**No recruiters, please**