Senior Project Manager at Augury
Who We Are
Machines Talk, We Listen. Augury is disrupting the billion-dollar Industrial Internet of Things market. The combination of vibration and ultrasonic sensors with powerful machine learning algorithms enables our technology to detect malfunctions before they occur. Our solution impacts the bottom line for industrial and commercial facility customers by reducing maintenance costs, energy consumption, and environmental impact.
As a Senior Project Manager, you will be apart of defining complex business projects with Augury’s most strategic partners. You will have a direct role in shaping an untapped space and building a new ecosystem for the Internet of Things. You will work cross-functionally internally between executives, business, engineering, operations, and product teams and externally with leaders of Fortune 1000 Enterprise companies.
A Day in Your Life
- You will own hands-on end-to-end project management, from planning to implementation to post-implementation. You will develop project plans, resource plan, scope, dependencies, risks and mitigation plans, progress monitoring, etc.
- You will identify blockers, determine what is blocking it, and develop a plan to remove those barriers. You will escalate issues as needed. You are responsible to ensure the timely completion of the project.
- You will be the trusted partner for the business manager, owning the operational execution.
- You will cultivate effective collaboration at all levels and build relationships with partner stakeholders to guarantee the successful execution of the projects.
- You will work closely with internal and external product, engineering, operations, and business stakeholders to prioritize, plan, execute, and monitor the health of the project.
- You will build and optimize a scalable repeatable process for projects to ensure successful partnerships.
- Research and implement a project management tool for fast delivery to meet projects deadlines.
What You Bring
Experience: You are an experienced outbound project or program manager with a passion for the magic that can happen when technology and business meet. You led large scale projects with Tier 1 or 2 global enterprise customers and feel comfortable around executives as much as you are around product and development teams.
Leadership: You value people and cultures, understand that means matter as much as the end. You build relationships to make things happen.
Passion: You are a hungry learner and enjoy getting things done. You have the ability to get the big strategic picture, as well as, love getting your hands dirty in the smaller tactical details comprising it. You thrive in projects with many moving parts.
Versatility: You speak technology and business fluently. You have a toolbox of risk management, planning, other project management methodologies, and the ability to implement them. You are an expert communicator, written or verbal, formal or informal.
We love creating stuff. We are passionate about building meaningful products that can change the world. Our team is a diverse group of people that breed creative thinking and are not ashamed of having fun. We are only as good as the relationships we build - we treat each other with respect, dignity, and humility. We don’t pursue the mythical work-life balance - there is only life, and Augury is a part of it.
- Comprehensive medical coverage
- 401K plan with matching
- Stock options
- Paid parental leave
- Flex PTO