Senior Scrum Master/Project Manager at Lifion by ADP
ADP FCRM (Financial Crime Risk Management) is seeking a Senior Scrum Master/Project Manager who will be responsible for coordination and completion of projects by driving the team as they develop new product features and required maintenance, and will oversee all aspects of projects. Does this sound like you?
We believe people make great companies, not the other way around. Our people make all the difference in delivering innovative HR technologies and solutions that help employees all over the world do their jobs better. The result? We're building the next generation of ADP technologies.
- Coach the team on the agile framework and ceremonies, clearing roadblocks and keeping the team organized
- Coordination of various projects
- Creating / maintaining project schedules
- Coordinating Tech meetings between Engineering and Deployment Teams
- Coordination of meetings
- Develop and publish periodic scrum reports to Core Team and Leadership Team
- Resource Allocation
- Risk Management
- At least 3-5 years of experience as a Project or Functional Manager
- At least 3 years of experience as a Scrum Master
- Excellent MS Project skills
- Familiarity with AML and financial systems
- Tech exposure: Actimize AML, AWS, J2EE, Oracle, Tableau, MS Project, JIRA
- Strong work ethic
- PMO experience
- PMI skills
- PMI and SCRUM Master certification -- strongly preferred
We're designing a better way to work, so you can achieve what you're working for. Consistently named one of the 'Most Admired Companies' by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by DiversityInc® as one of the 'Top 50 Companies for Diversity,' ADP works with more than 740,000 organizations across the globe to help their people work smarter, embrace new challenges, and unleash their talent. "Always Designing for People" means we're creating platforms that will transform how great work gets done, so together we can unlock a world of opportunity.
At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.