Senior Solutions Architect (CRM) at The Trade Desk
The Trade Desk is leading the way to the future of marketing by changing how advertising is bought and sold. Working with the largest brands and agencies around the world, our technology platform helps consumers discover products they want by enabling advertisers to target and reach them on the right channels at the right time.
Employees join The Trade Desk to discover opportunity, contribute to our customers’ success, and be part of building the future of marketing. You’ll work with creative, compassionate, and collaborative colleagues that share a passion for making the internet better for all – a combination that simply can't be beat.
When you join The Trade Desk, you’re joining a family. We have open space work environments, adjustable sitting/standing desks, and a celebrated open-door policy (at all levels) that can inspire out-of-the-box solutions and camaraderie among your coworkers. The competitive compensation packages, full benefits, stock options, and additional discounted stock purchase opportunities, catered lunches, and offsite team building activities may cause slight to severe jealousy among your peers.WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
Someone with a strong CRM background who is well-versed in working cross-functionally with sales / marketing business leads and engineers in building custom solutions. Someone who is up-to-date on CRM offerings as well as architectural best practices.WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
The Solutions Architect will oversee, design and implement integrated CRM solutions for our business stakeholders from all areas of The Trade desk ecosystem. Drawing from their experience they will shape how a CRM system is best utilized at The Trade desk by building world-class experience for our internal business. To do this successfully they will be working with diverse teams, typically up to top level management and speaking their language while communicating advanced engineering concepts in simpler way.
- Strong CRM background – this candidate will have worked on multiple CRM implementations ranging from small cosmetic changes to larger workflow automation. They will have a strong understanding of the architecture of one or multiple CRM systems and how to customize it based on client’s unique needs. Preferably they would have worked on both UX and data aspects of it.
- Great communication skills — this candidate will interact with leaders of almost all business teams at the Trade Desk and should be able to adept communication to fit the audience. It’s also important to provide timely, professional customer service while making sure the projects stay on track.
- Project management abilities — this candidate will manage long-term, multi-month, integrations and will be responsible for setting timelines, keeping all stakeholders up to date, and independently driving the process forward. Superb attention to detail is an absolute must. Experience with a formal project management method is a plus
- Basic engineering background — this candidate will need to work with engineering for any custom integrations with rest of the Trade Desk ecosystem and should have a basic understanding of how APIs and systems work.
- Ability to influence people — this candidate will work with business leads and C-levels who often come in with an idea of what they want to do, and this role is to advise them on the best possible solution, even if it’s not what they first thought they wanted
- Fast learner — the candidate must be able to rapidly grasp and learn technical subjects and be able to explain them to others
- Solid Business Acumen – this candidate will be key to driving the translation of business scenarios into technical concepts and vice versa.
- 8+ years of work experience with a CRM system and building integrations between business and product (engineering).
- Experience with salesforce is preferable.
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Business or a related field
- Experience working with REST-API’s, ETL tools will be a plus
- Demonstrable creative thinking and problem-solving abilities
- Experience working with clients, product, and engineering teams
- Experience as a business analyst with the ability to clearly articulate stakeholder requirements and map to product features and functions
- Experience working with multi-channel platforms using APIs or other externally-facing interfaces is a must
- Experience in driving partnership/collaboration that resulted in win-win solutions
The Trade Desk does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firm recruiters. Fees will not be paid in the event a candidate submitted by a recruiter without an agreement in place is hired; such resumes will be deemed the sole property of The Trade Desk. The Trade Desk is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.