Hyperscience modernizes mission-critical processes and operations for the world's largest organizations and government agencies. Since 2014, Hyperscience’s automation technology has helped data-centric companies parse through vast amounts of unstructured inputs and raw information to get to swifter and smarter business outcomes. Through the Hyperscience Platform, enterprises are empowered to transform their operations, and drive operational efficiency as well as human productivity by fully unlocking the power of their data.
Ranked on the Inc. Fastest-Growing Company List, Hyperscience has raised $190M from investors including Tiger Global, BOND, Bessemer Venture Partners, Stripes, and FirstMark. The company has consistently been recognized as one of the best places to work with a collaborative and innovative culture and best-in-class benefits.
The company has a global footprint with offices in New York City, Sofia, Bulgaria, Toronto, Canada, and London, UK.
We are looking for a Sr. Technical Enablement Manager to support and help our growing Sales team in achieving revenue targets. Reporting into the Revenue Operations team, you will serve as the technical liaison between Sales and other parts of the organization, especially Product and Engineering, to help articulate uniquely valuable Enterprise solutions that drive revenue growth.
Who you are
You love explaining technical capabilities to non-technical sales people, and can still get into the weeds with the technical experts. You enjoy working with leadership and cross-functional teams to develop new strategies, methods, and tools to enable sales teams to exceed their sales goals. You have a vast amount of experience in training or enablement roles and understand how to communicate and share your knowledge with different audiences in the most effective way.
- Learn our business processes, our product, and how we sell.
- Act as a program manager for release enablement and keep current on product roadmap and provide guidance and training to sales
- Build a strong suite of sales collateral tailored around our product capabilities and market fit including competitive intel
- Leverage our existing AE Onboarding Program to Design a technical component that highlights the most relevant product information by sales audience (SE / AE / SDR)
- Work with cross-functional stakeholders to refine our sales playbooks to include more technical information about our solution
- Develop internal solutions and processes to increase sales efficiency, rep productivity, and knowledge retention
- Educate sales reps on technical and architectural concepts through regular product training that you lead
- Work with sales reps to document and deliver both product feedback and new requirements from the field
- Serve as the technical liaison and collaborate with internal sales, marketing and services teams
- 6+ years experience in a pre-sales training, technical training, or related role within enterprise SaaS software
- Experience developing and implementing sales enablement programs and initiatives in a SaaS start-up environment
- Deep knowledge of sales playbooks, and experience developing sales collateral for experienced Enterprise and Commercial Account Executives
- Ability to learn and assimilate technical information quickly, enthusiasm to share and teach others
- Savvy presentation and demonstration skills, fluidly translating complex technology concepts
- Ability to get buy in from sales leaders and other executives
- Top notch analytical and problem solving skills, and a belief that every problem has at least one solution
- A deep passion for enterprise software, and a philosophy of using technology to help solve business problems
- Knowledge of ML/AI technology a plus
- Ability and willingness to travel
- Top notch healthcare for you and your family
- 30 days of paid leave annually to help nurture work-life symbiosis
- A 100% 401(k) match for up to 6% of your annual salary
- Stock Options
- Wellness stipend
- Pre-tax transportation and commuter benefits
- 6-month parental leave (or double salary to pay for your partner's unpaid leave)
- Free travel for any person accompanying a breastfeeding mother and her baby on a business trip
- A dependent care stipend up to $3,000 per month, per child, under the age of 21 for a maximum of $6,000 per month total
- Daily catered lunch, snacks, and drinks
- Budget to attend conferences, train, and further your education
- $1,000 one-time-use WFH stipend and $75 monthly WFH stipend
- Relocation assistance
We are an equal opportunity employer. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.