Senior Technical Program Manager- Growth (REMOTE) at Peloton
Peloton is extending its technology platform in support of a new member acquisition channel within its Ecommerce division. As part of this effort, we are seeking a Senior TPM with experience delivering B2B / B2B2C product software and who has a penchant for innovative thinking, strategic solutioning, and rapid, iterative software delivery. The ideal candidate would have experience bringing product to market within regulated environments and has a keen sense for balancing audit excellence and risk adversity with business velocity and customer results.
This role will report to our Manager of Technical Program Management and will embed across self-organizing cross-functional product engineering teams. This is an exciting opportunity to help be a part of supporting Peloton’s ambitious goal of reaching 100 million members by increasing reach to prospective members and expanding access to Peloton’s premium product line while delivering a best-in class member experience. You will be joining a team that puts intentional focus on work / life harmony and professional growth while maintaining a high bar for results and consistently reaching for meaningful impact through the platform we are building.You will
- Work closely with Product Managers and Engineering Managers to create project roadmaps and plans
- Identify, analyze, and mitigate risks and dependencies throughout the product lifecycles
- Facilitate cross team collaboration and communications for high visibility
- Create definitions of software milestones
- Translate project plans and designs into actionable development tasks and tickets
- Coordinate the software release process in conjunction with development team, ensuring change management and compliance procedures are followed
- Ensure software quality standards are in place, coordinating with SDETs
- Track and communicate development progress to a broad audience
- Customer-focused and member-centric in your advocacy of design and engineering solutions
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, ambitious, iterative, and collaborative environment.
- An excellent communicator across written, verbal, and visual mediums.
- Productive and comfortable working in both remote and in-person settings with experience collaborating with team members working in either context.
- Organized, disciplined, and focused.
- Empathetic, patient, and kind but intentionally candid and direct.
- Continuously improving and not afraid to identify and strengthen your weaknesses.
- Keen to act like an owner in how you approach finding solutions, building consensus, and creating business results.
- 6+ years of experience managing concurrent workstreams from inception through delivery by partnering with product and engineering to continuously improve against multi-year goals and just-in-time customer opportunities.
- Excellent communication skills with an ability to align technical details to business goals and act as a bridge for non-technical stakeholders.
- Proficiency with Jira or another workflow-driven project management software.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills with an ability to see concerns from multiple different viewpoints.
- Knowledge of data privacy and security regulations and standards, including GDPR / CCPA.
- Familiarity with change management procedures and a passion for balancing control and process with innovation and efficiency.
- Deep expertise around agile practices and where they are and are not effective.
- Experience running effective standups, planning sessions, and retros and utilizing communication patterns that promote focus, visibility, action, and cohesion.
- Flexible and effective capacity planning and resource management tools that can operate at enterprise scale
- Passion for business results and customer excellence.
- Good intuition on how to manage your priorities around what is essential, actionable, and impactful.
- A desire to dog-food your own software and an excitement to engage with the Peloton brand and product line.
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: [email protected]
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email [email protected] before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.