Senior Technical Program Manager, Security
Blink Health is fixing how broken, opaque, and unfair healthcare is. We're a well-funded healthcare technology company on a mission. We’re changing healthcare through technology and transparency. With our proprietary technology, everyone now has access to the lowest prices on over 15,000 medications. But there is more work to do.
We are a continuously learning, curious, collaborative team dedicated to inventing new ways of working in an industry that historically has resisted innovation. We're assembling the experienced and talented team to get this done.
Blink Health is seeking highly skilled multi-faceted security technical program managers with proven experience managing complex security programs spanning information technology, infrastructure, and information security. Your communication, data analysis, program & project management, and ability to successfully execute in a matrix “mission” environment will ensure your success in this capacity.
- Translate business objectives into execution at both a tactical and strategic leve
- Work with multiple delivery teams to take ownership and accountability of technical project planning and delivery for security and infrastructure build-out programs
- Ensure data are collected to appropriately inform decision making for mitigating risks and resolving issues
- Develop trusted relationships with key technology, functional leaders, and stakeholders to drive focus on strategic program objectives and optimize program delivery. This includes supporting and holding resources accountable for their responsibilities within the program.
- Promote continuous improvement
- Anticipate and aggressively remove obstacles that slow down or prevent programs from delivering on program objectives
- Drive for clarity to keep teams moving forward
- Accept and provide a high level of feedback to colleagues to encourage an open and collaborative culture
- Monitor and resolve end-to-end process for things like repetitive pain points, sticking points, and blockers
- 5+ years experience managing complex security technical programs
- Solid understanding of relevant security technologies in a distributed, cloud-based environment
- Past experience in driving projects and programs that involve SaaS, PaaS, or IaaS components or dependencies
- Past experience driving assessment of vendors, third party services, and programs
- Ability to establish credibility and rapport with senior executives as well as technical and non-technical team members
- Ability to triage, prioritize, track, and drive initiatives across diverse workstreams
- Possess outstanding detail-oriented organizational skills
- Information Systems OR Computer Science bachelor’s degree, OR equivalent knowledge and experience
CISM and/or CISSP certification
- Agile/Lean certified a plus
- Experience using Google Suite applications (Sheets, Slides, Docs, etc.)
- Experience in driving key information security, compliance, or other regulatory requirements internally and externally